Home Improvement

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My multitool is made by Dremel. Dremel isn’t the name of a tool, it’s a brand name. I’m guessing what you’re referring to as a Dremel is a rotary tool, most people just call those a Dremel for some reason. Maybe they were first to market with it or that was all they made for a while? I know they have a massive rotary tool and attachment line. I have a Dremel mini-saw too.

Anyways, just some tool info.
yeah the one he had was called a zip saw or some shit like that. Specifically made for drywall, or at least the bits it came with, im sure he could use it for other shit like dremel. I only called it a dremel like because everyone knows what a dremel is, lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And along with this drill the kit had a drywall cutter, basically a zip type saw, kind of like a dremel.
i believe youre talking about the rotary tool attachment?
643e8ffe71cfc8b0f6042e6e8fff6049.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I bought 2 ryobi kits, they are so good and cheap. One for home and one for the cabin. THey were just basic kits though, since I have a slew of other tools like reciprocating etc... I think it was the driver plus 2 batteries and charger for like $89 or some shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I bought 2 ryobi kits, they are so good and cheap. One for home and one for the cabin. THey were just basic kits though, since I have a slew of other tools like reciprocating etc... I think it was the driver plus 2 batteries and charger for like $89 or some shit.
i really want an excuse to buy a new drill and impact lulz, mine are so old they don't have led, but they still work!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
thats what i mean, the ryobi hp batteries which are these
912790552e2af3d67f93732b9b504de2.png

that have the extra contacts on the but, vs regular

419ad2b7b9dc6873e4ae17ee2847be39.png
oh. I have both. I have had my Ryobi line for a long time so I have the older ones and now some of the newer ones as well. I even have one or two of the original non-lithium yellow and black batteries still.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh. I have both. I have had my Ryobi line for a long time so I have the older ones and now some of the newer ones as well. I even have one or two of the original non-lithium yellow and black batteries still.
yea i remember my first drill was a black n decker piece of shit with a nicad battery, it'd stop halfway cuz it was shit power and i had to take out a screw driver to finish.

speaking of batteries, you have the ryobi 40w mower right? did you ever look at this?
b994784ab076fd89f6312741ec34282f.png

it comes with 2 batteries, i was looking at it since i was also looking at the crosscut mower

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yea i remember my first drill was a black n decker piece of shit with a nicad battery, it'd stop halfway cuz it was shit power and i had to take out a screw driver to finish.

speaking of batteries, you have the ryobi 40w mower right? did you ever look at this?
b994784ab076fd89f6312741ec34282f.png

it comes with 2 batteries, i was looking at it since i was also looking at the crosscut mower
Thats nice. If I still lived in FL I might consider it since FPL sucks balls. But since I have been to NY the power tends to stay on pretty much all the time.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah. I get this “for professional use only” shit, squeeze a little where they’re coming from and they’re fucked. I think this one kills the entire nest, they take it back home and it genocides them.

Syngenta Advion Ant Gel 4 tubes 30 grams each
one tube was enough for 13 windows, spread out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
HOLY SHIT, they're all congregating at the drops like fucking necter
Yeah you only need like a pea size chunk and you’ll never see them again. That nectar is all headed home lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah you only need like a pea size chunk and you’ll never see them again. That nectar is all headed home lol
why they dead tho? i see a line of dead ants? they get drunk and become irish ants?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
why they dead tho? i see a line of dead ants? they get drunk and become irish ants?
I’m no poison expert. They just love that poison, take it home and share it and they all OD.