Honkai Star Rail

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Browsing through achievements, it looks like I missed some on boss fights that I’ve already done (stuff like Bronya without killing adds). Is there any way to redo these encounters so I can go for the achieve? Would suck to lose out on the jade.

Got Gepard for my departure 5* (only one I’ve gotten other than the MC so far) and he seems like an absolute fucking unit (and he’s kinda hot as a bonus). Been mostly rolling with the MC, Gerard, Dan, and various ringers for now. Think I’m about to get to the final boss of the first planet (that fucking shade fight right before was brutal since I only had Asta at the time for breaks).

Game’s got that FFX feel for me with the combat, which is addicting as hell. Was not expecting to like it this much going into it. The characters/story really aren’t too bad, either.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Browsing through achievements, it looks like I missed some on boss fights that I’ve already done (stuff like Bronya without killing adds). Is there any way to redo these encounters so I can go for the achieve? Would suck to lose out on the jade.
Yeah the two planet end boss fights can be replayed 3 times a week if you go to either location.

The other story bosses like Bronya are the end bosses in the Simulated Universe in Herta's room at the Space Station. They are also in the later stages of the mirror dimension in the train. Not sure if the mirror ones count but they are very hard, the Simulated Universe ones definetly count and are reasonable difficulty once you unlock them and level up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm really considering ripping 1 more 10 pull on Jing's banner. I want to save for Kafka, but I'd really love a Sushang, as my physical coverage is ass and basically just Natasha.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As an E6 Sushang enjoyer, she is worth getting if you can.

Jing feels like the slowest of all my characters, part of that comes from being conscious of LL's buff status. Overall damage is much higher than Serval, his only inferior aspect is Weakness Bar damage, Serval has him beat there with her Skill at least.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seeing a lot of youtube videos saying hold off on JY if you're F2P or light spender, unless you just like the character a lot, saying Silverwolf is a must pull which I kinda agree with. I don't necessarily agree that Luocha is though, because I assume they will push out another 4* healer sooner than later if endgame becomes impossible without 2 healers. Also with Kafka being another lightning dps, keep that in mind too.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Are there any pity or choice pulls for 5* cones? I know there’s one choice pull for a generic 5* character at some amount of pulls, but wasn’t sure if there was a similar mechanic somewhere for a cone.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are there any pity or choice pulls for 5* cones? I know there’s one choice pull for a generic 5* character at some amount of pulls, but wasn’t sure if there was a similar mechanic somewhere for a cone.
I don't think that there is? 5* Light Cones are more about the stats they add rather than the effect. There's some busted shit like, "The Battle Isn't Over" and "Before Dawn", but mostly you care about the stats they add.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't think that there is? 5* Light Cones are more about the stats they add rather than the effect. There's some busted shit like, "The Battle Isn't Over" and "Before Dawn", but mostly you care about the stats they add.

Mostly just want Moment of Victory for the ghetto “taunt” on it, but not sure how strong the effect on it is.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Mostly just want Moment of Victory for the ghetto “taunt” on it, but not sure how strong the effect on it is.
Moment of Victory is basically BIS for FireMC and Gepard both. Landau's Choice is a really good 4* alternative though and has the same "taunt" effect you're talking about.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The taunt angle seems kinda wasted on FMC since their shield mechanic negates all other agro modifiers.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The taunt angle seems kinda wasted on FMC since their shield mechanic negates all other agro modifiers.
Except that taunt mechanic can be resisted, uses a skill point, and also means he isn't doing damage/generating SPs for your damage dealers.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saving up 600 undying starlight is how you can guarantee a 5* light cone from standard pool. Personally I want the Welt and Bronya 5* cones.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Woooooooooo, SU3 is a giant cock. Was doing fine until halfway through P2, left the two adds up with a sliver of health each since they had a pile of dots on them, and then All Shield went up... All downhill from there.

Is there a set respawn timer for mobs in the overworld?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Got lv50 Trailblaze level, so the grind to lv70 characters begins...
I'm still struggling with who I consistently want on my 60 teams. Not sure if I should go Asta or Tingyun for Harmony. I think Tingyun is a little better overall? Obviously Bronya is BIS, but don't have her.

I'm still fucked on MoC because I haven't rolled a Gepard or Bailu. I could probably even make due with Clara as a 2nd "tank", but haven't pulled her either.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Still catching up at TB33, but here’s my ID if anyone cares for support chars: 602344358

I’d been lamenting my lack of hunt characters, but popped a Shushang off a single pass after ascending a char today. Not bad, I guess.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got lv50 Trailblaze level, so the grind to lv70 characters begins...

I hit EQ4 and had enough mats to get three 70's and a fourth up to 67. Now I'm TL52 and I have spent the last like four days doing nothing but exp book grinding because the costs are so high. Fuck relics if you can't even level after ascending. Make sure you have the mats you need so you can clear the Echo of War bosses as soon as you hit the next difficulty levels. Credits too, you're gonna run out of money quick.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Alllmost had a win in SU4 just now. 50% left in P3, but my dumbass had fast forward on and I didn’t click Gep’s ult fast enough to sneak it in between his attack and the boss’s turn. Had pres resonance up as well and would have toasted all the adds and probably been fine for the rest.

Also, this is where my dumbass realized that equipment has variable stats. Whoops.