Honkai Star Rail

Chris

Potato del Grande
I hit EQ4 and had enough mats to get three 70's and a fourth up to 67. Now I'm TL52 and I have spent the last like four days doing nothing but exp book grinding because the costs are so high. Fuck relics if you can't even level after ascending. Make sure you have the mats you need so you can clear the Echo of War bosses as soon as you hit the next difficulty levels. Credits too, you're gonna run out of money quick.
Yeah had enough for lv70 Seele and Trailblazer and now I'm out of cash grinding the last few traces.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hit EQ4 and had enough mats to get three 70's and a fourth up to 67. Now I'm TL52 and I have spent the last like four days doing nothing but exp book grinding because the costs are so high. Fuck relics if you can't even level after ascending. Make sure you have the mats you need so you can clear the Echo of War bosses as soon as you hit the next difficulty levels. Credits too, you're gonna run out of money quick.
Are the drop rates better for Echo of War and Calyx at EQ4? I feel like I'm wasting all my energy every day just running the EQ3 Calyx dungeons to finish off my 60s. I'm only leveling like 2-3 or so traces/day with how much of the green bullshit drops.

Haven't even fucked with Cavern of Corrosion yet. Are the orange relics more common in EQ4?

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
At EQ4 you get around a 50% chance at two 5* relics inestead of 1. At EQ5 you'll get two 5* relics guaranteed.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
At EQ4 you get around a 50% chance at two 5* relics inestead of 1. At EQ5 you'll get two 5* relics guaranteed.
Happy Workaholics GIF

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Also once you hit TL50/EQ4 it's the first time you hit max efficiency for farming something (exp Calyx difficulty 5). Unfortunately that means 10 levels of your time are most efficiently used grinding exp and light cone books because once you're EQ5+ it becomes more efficient to start doing the trace and relic grinds. At least so far as I understand it.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yukong looks really good so if you're rolling Luocha banner you can hope to get her eidolons raised. I'm going for Silverwolf though so I'll just get the free Yukong in 1.2, unless I get SW right away then maybe a few rolls for Luocha.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sitting at TB39 now. Not really sure where to spend my TB power or what I should be prioritizing, relics, trace shit, etc. Should I not really bother with relics until I can start picking up 5* ones (I assume at the next EQ level, or at some world level in SU?)

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Sitting at TB39 now. Not really sure where to spend my TB power or what I should be prioritizing, relics, trace shit, etc. Should I not really bother with relics until I can start picking up 5* ones (I assume at the next EQ level, or at some world level in SU?)

Dont waste resources on non five star relics. 100% do all the traces for the team you use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Finally hit pity on the standard banner and got Welt's 5* cone. RIP since I don't have him.

• 1Solidarity

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's one of the best standard pool light cones, great for any nihility character so you lucked out. And ya focus on unlocking traces and levels mostly for 8 characters you can make 2 teams out of. You can do some relics but only go for set/main stat, don't worry about substats for now, that's for 50+ endgame grind.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Haven’t actually leveled either of my nihility chars yet. Speaking of roster, though, this is what I currently have. Not sure what second team to level or what to pull on the upcoming banners once they swap.
IMG_6677.jpegIMG_6678.jpeg

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
Haven’t actually leveled either of my nihility chars yet. Speaking of roster, though, this is what I currently have. Not sure what second team to level or what to pull on the upcoming banners once they swap.
For your second team, Natasha (Healer) and Tingyung (Buffer) are both amazing and should be high priority investments. Switching Trailblazer from phyical to fire damage is generally considered better and turns her into a solid tank choice for your second team. Last spot in your second team would be a flex DPS (Sushang would be my choice out of your current options).

For the spot left in team 1 by Trailblazer leaving I'd suggest a support like Asta/Tingyung to fill the gap.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd focus on Geppard, MC (as fire), Natasha, Ting, Pela, Sushang, Asta, Sampo maybe or Serval if you like her. Can swap Pela for Silverwolf if you get her, fire MC for Luocha if you get him.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can anyone with Tingyun please translate her skill? The ingame description doesn't quite make sense to me, specifically this part:

"Grants a single ally with Benediction to increase their ATK by 27%, up to 16% of Tingyuns current attack."

The part which says "to increase their ATK by 27%" seems unnecessary, because of the "up to 16% of Tingyuns current attack". If the amount the ally is buffed is soley based on Tings atk, why not say so?

• 1Like

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
It forces you to build a Tingyun with at least 69% more attack power than your target to get the full effect. Rather than instead of say making her all energy regen, speed and defences. At the same time the 27% of targets attack cap is so you actually need a DPS with high attack in the first place rather than just going all tank and having Tingyun give her tank of choice an insane attack bonus.