Honor Bound - ios, android - Rage of Bahamut meets Final Fantasy

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This runs really badly on my Nexus 4. Tons of stuttering when I move / get attacked. I'll click where I want to move, it freezes for 10-20 seconds then I fight. Everytime. Seems like a good game other than that!

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
So how do some of you lower levels have multiple epics already?
Most of the epics you see at low levels are from the favor summon (requires some luck, which I do not have). The companion epics are all just a rare summon from the favor summon.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I like that you have to level the characters by hand in missions unlike Brave Frontier and PAD. I don't like that all my guys on my squad (3) are 20 but the two archers are like paper, pure paper. Their damage isn't quite enough to make that necessary. I feel that is quite on purpose for Pay2Win.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So far I'm enjoying the game except for all of the glitches and freezes. Caught my first legendary

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The game has improved immensely recently. The guild thing works well but I feel like I am single handedly supporting it, mainly because I am.

Come back and play my friends!!

Scyfi

N00b
I really like the guild thing they have going! I am a little behind but starting to finally contribute to the guild. a_skeleton_03 is right we need more people!!!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
a_skeleton_03, bro, Summons's War is so much better. Far less P2W, way more to do, much more satisfying. Jump on the hype train now.

Scyfi

N00b
We are one solid player away from being able to get high enough for event rewards. We are climbing but we have to get into top 100. Also everyone has a chance as some of the event characters, just log in and click the event icon on the home screen. We have advanced far enough for everyone to get a portal rune.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So how did you guys get 4 portal guys? You pay for the crystals? I got the one from the guild rune so I'm trying to progress with him, but would be a lot easier with more

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And ya, the game is a bit grindy but I haven't really seen too much p2w. The exception would be the guild stuff they just added it looks like

Scyfi

N00b
I bought a few and then you get portal runes from the solid gold chest when running the dungeon. I normally load the dungeon several times till I get the right chest I want. The blue ones give portal gems or something which opens the last portion of the dungeon. I think we are like 3000 away.