Honor Bound - ios, android - Rage of Bahamut meets Final Fantasy

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you're the type of bro who's down with IAPs, they are having a sale on the 2500 diamonds for $5 (normally $20)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Scyfi ripping it up on this event. Barely struggling to keep up.

I started flipping Dungeon #3 in the event until I see a gold chest for one of the runes. I just did about 25 flips and haven't seen one, I wonder if they "fixed" it or if it was more just RNG being a fickle mistress.

Scyfi

N00b
I kinda messed up, I opened the portal at the end but didnt know it was a 1 hour thing. But huge veilstones inside. one run = 22k. So I am running it a bunch and will have to work hard to get back to the portal opening and let a_skeleton_03 have a shot.

As for the gold chest I found i see it more if I don't have any portal runes to use. But may just be coincidence. They still show though, got two today.

Also found a bug that basically doubles and triples your health. I don't know the exact time to do it but if you click the home button on your phone while loading battles it screws up the hit points. I haven't perfected when or if its entering or existing a battle. But I noticed it when I would exit the game multiple times a run while at work. Its not perfect but if you do it enough it will work, sometimes lol. However if you exit out of the game long enough for it to reload, it resets the HPs. Must be a cache thing.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I got through a complete run of the portal at least. Got two runes out of it.

I am missing only one epic dude for the free legendary. I have gotten the rare 4% guy twice and the rest a few time except for this one dude ... Conspiracy I say.

Scyfi

N00b
Yeah I got lucky and got him right away but now cant get him again.

With the new Veilstone goal so high at 500k, I am focusing on the portal gems. I basically run in, go to the first blue chest for 50 gems and then exit and repeat. Can do 4 runs of this per full energy giving me 200 gems. Which is about what you get for a full clear but that takes 2 full bars of energy.

Opening the portal is much more important, as I can get 100k during that one hour. If we had one more serious player we would be getting a reward at the end, currently we are 19 spots out of place.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah that is all I was doing, boxes only and then flipping it. Blue and gold ones.

We jumped up like 20-30 spots from last portal and we didn't even organize it. I think we can place if we time the next opening.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Where do I find this? I don't see it in the store.
It was a popup when I opened it up last night, had a one day timer. Maybe they only had it available for certain people?

I tried to start running portals, but I couldn't complete the easy mode in order to collect runes. The boss literally killed my commander before I got to move.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't worry about finishing them. The boss is way overtuned. You get credit for all stones whether you complete it or not.

Scyfi

N00b
Ive been slacking a bit with work but trying to get in about 400-500 orbs/gems a day to open the portal. We should be able to come this weekend.

Scyfi

N00b
a_skeleton_03 we only have 6 hours left and need 225 orbs(easy) to open the portal. Are you going to be around today to run the portal? Would like to get one last run in before it ends to get summon runes and try for the legendary.

Scyfi

N00b
I did and got a couple runs, but couldnt use my portal runes because they removed the special summons before i could use it.