Hoofshots 4.0

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Draegan, and Tuco need to submit pictures, DNA, and at least 10 years of tax information.
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Big thanks to Draegan and Tuco and anyone else involved behind the scenes on getting us up and running again so quickly! Thanks gang.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad this site is here. I've had to login to FoH twice today.

I'd ask why isn't that shit remembering me, but I don't fucking care anymore.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This is amazingly close to FOH (and the quick reply is even better...) considering it was made in a single frantic fucking day. Kudos to all involved.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I have an emotion I want to share but I lack the term for the emotion. I'm thinking hysterical, it's like ridiculously insane, funny, and infuriating all at the same time.

Ancallagon

So Draegan is site op and Tuco is an admin. Right? And you all have nice dicks and all that?
It's not so much that they HAVE dicks, but that they don't claim to have vaginas and then be found out to have dicks instead. At least, if I have my facts down from the last 24 or so hours.

Fuse

Hoofshots 4.0 is for when we find out Dreagan is actually Millie, who is actually Trexxy. Who is Lumie.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh shit, first "Member" on the new boards! Suck my dick, "Junior Members."

Spamming the new forums like a motherfucker!

Edit: Well god damn. Now I'm apparently a Registered User. That didn't last long.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Voyce, shouldn't your forum handle be 'Voyce 3.0' now?

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.