Hoofshots 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
We'll see if everyone goes about this all again. I very nearly just said fuck it and left for some other website. At least this one has a name less retarded than morenetz.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't quite get the whole kerfluffel about it. I always go by the assumption everybody on the internets is a guy unless I meet them in person. It's the internet be whoever or whatever you want to be.
The kerfluffel(lol) is that Evelys is afraid FoH is going to enter his RL.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Guys I'm Requiem and despite the fact that I'm fat as fuck you should respect me because I'm the CFO of 9 companies and I lead 12 development teams even though there's only 24 hours in a day and that's literally physically impossible!

Seths_sl

shitlord
You can't pee in someone else's house and not expect them to return the favor. Especially not this particular house of all places.

As for the whole "This is my last move" sentiment, I don't really get that.. What is the big deal if we move 30 times in the next week? It's just a matter of typing a new url into a browser and registering (all of a few seconds). You go where the content is, and if the content happens to take 1 - (n) website incarnations before settling down, so be it /shrug.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna have to use Kerfuffle in my everyday life more often.

Also, thanks for getting this shit back up and running again.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly couldn't give two shits if both of them are here. They have 0 power here so it doesn't matter.

Fyro

Golden Squire
No, but it would be interesting to know which poster is T_T- just for a good lol factor.

You know they are lurking here somewhere.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I kind of wonder if either of them would be able to post without giving themselves away immediately. All of their posts I've seen so far lead me to believe that they are in fact completely brain damaged, and it's not just an act that they put on for the lul.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would really enjoy it if they were here. Every forum community needs a common enemy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyway for us to know for sure that the donkey is not within our ranks?
Not really, no. It's trivial for them to mask themselves in a way that makes it improbable for me to block them. But if they let their presence known I'll ban Trex permanently and ban Tyen until February.

Status
Not open for further replies.