Horizon: Zero Dawn

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Are there difficulty options when you start a new game?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Amazon says I get this tomorrow, which is odd as they already delivered it to my house. Installing now, will get into it after work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Probably a lot of new players tonight/today so this may help :)

Horizon Zero Dawn Beginner's Guide

Sounds like Concentration + is a must have and to try and save up for that, not to blow all your skills on the newbie stuff. also some tips on making errands (Such as crafting for more inventory slots) as a quest so you can track it all easier :) That's pretty cool.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Jesus this game is awesome so far. The mystery of the world is having me scan a whole bunch of shit to piece it together, and the gameplay and story is outstanding so far. Just turned into an adult. If this pace keeps up... Wow

Also, even on PS4 and 1080p the game looks fan fucking tactic. This game alone may give me a reason to upgrade to 4k and get a pro.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You motherfuckers

• Tue, Feb 28, 3:30 AM
    Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / delivery will be rescheduled.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Jesus this game is awesome so far. The mystery of the world is having me scan a whole bunch of shit to piece it together, and the gameplay and story is outstanding so far. Just turned into an adult. If this pace keeps up... Wow

Also, even on PS4 and 1080p the game looks fan fucking tactic. This game alone may give me a reason to upgrade to 4k and get a pro.

Same here and 2nding this. Great openworld gameplay and it just looks amazing on the the regular PS4 and 1080p. It has me considering dropping the money to upgrade my console setup to 4k.

I totally missed the hype for this; I thought it was another Far Cry: The Dino Age or whatever. Last week I laid up last week with the flu and happened to watch some reviews on YouTube and now thrilled to be playing it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
With this and then red dead 2, may have to buy a ps4 and be a console pleb again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mine was supposed to ship on Friday, didn't actually leave until Monday, and then sat in New Jersey for 24+ hours. Still doesn't appear to have moved.

First time release day delivery has ever failed me, but I'm still extra salty because I placed the pre-order in 20-fucking-15. I assume I'll get the usual half-hearted apology and a free month of Prime. At least Zelda is playable in the meantime, and more importantly at least it was Horizon and not NieR.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, only a few hours in so far but i'm really enjoying it so far. i'm not even really advancing the story, i fucking love hunting robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow. if westworld ever came around, I'd want a park where you can fight robot dinosaurs with a band of pirates. the dinosaurs would have gold booty. and wenches. Now that I think about it, the hunting stuff was my favorite part of Far Cry Primal too, lets see if HZD can keep my interest in the story after 10-20 hours.

i'm running on a ps4 pro @ 4k with HDR (KS8000) and it looks jaw droppingly beautiful, the facial animations are great so far, especially the eyes.

i would never, ever, ever have guessed this game is from the guys who made killzone

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
yeah, only a few hours in so far but i'm really enjoying it so far. i'm not even really advancing the story, i fucking love hunting robot dinosaurs with a bow and arrow. if westworld ever came around, I'd want a park where you can fight robot dinosaurs with a band of pirates. the dinosaurs would have gold booty. and wenches. Now that I think about it, the hunting stuff was my favorite part of Far Cry Primal too, lets see if HZD can keep my interest in the story after 10-20 hours.

i'm running on a ps4 pro @ 4k with HDR (KS8000) and it looks jaw droppingly beautiful, the facial animations are great so far, especially the eyes.

i would never, ever, ever have guessed this game is from the guys who made killzone

Haha me too. I was supposed to gather some fire arrows for the main quest and I have been off doing random missions and errands for the last hour now haha :)

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
This is the best looking game I've ever played on a console, and is legit better looking than most PC games on the Pro. It's also crazy fun and hunting robo-dinos can be intense. I've played about 4-5 hours and have just been running around doing random stuff and have barely advanced the story past growing up. Between this and BotW I'm not gonna have time to sleep. :)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit is this game good!

As of right now, this is better than uncharted 4 and witcher 3.

• 3Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users