Horizon: Zero Dawn

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nioh is excellent in a bloodborne kinda way. Nier looks kinda faggy to me, but I hate anime shit so can't really comment.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just looked up a gameplay video for Nioh. Nope nope.

I know why I don't like your stereotypical japanese games....it's the androgyny, ALL of the female characters and the overly dramatic....everything.

I don't know why I don't like games like Nioh, Dark Souls, Metal Gear, etc. I keep trying, but they never stick.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished it and holy shit was that a great game, 2 thumbs up and easily one of my top 3 games. Really looking forward to what they do next with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I caved and will begin playing this game tonight, and I hope I can get off early enough so I'm not late to a wedding I need to attend tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll mysteriously catch the flu. :lumie:

Will gladly accept any tips/hints/recommendations that make the game much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What a great game. Watching the credits roll now. It's epic. EPIC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I caved and will begin playing this game tonight, and I hope I can get off early enough so I'm not late to a wedding I need to attend tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I'll mysteriously catch the flu. :lumie:

Will gladly accept any tips/hints/recommendations that make the game much more enjoyable.

Kill every animal you come across and hold on to skins and bones. You'll need them for upgrades and getting stocked early makes for easier going. It's nice not to have to worry about it later. I had all my upgrade stuff before I even started the main quest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone figured out how the Focus fixes the files from GAIA/Elisabet ? I've only gotten a few of them repaired but am now at 100% complete is it seriously just a time thing?

Fuck Ted Faro

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Has anyone figured out how the Focus fixes the files from GAIA/Elisabet ? I've only gotten a few of them repaired but am now at 100% complete is it seriously just a time thing?

Fuck Ted Faro

The last one unlocked for me after I finished the game and watched the credits

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I loled at Ted Faro and is genius engineers inventing a murderbot capable of self replication and processing biomatter as fuel. Lolwut?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Finally got some time to play today. So far I'm level 30 and haven't been to Meridian yet. Need to actually progress this story and stop OCD'ing around the map.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
You guys are hyping me up on the ending story excitement. The game was already firmly seated as my GotY but I'm downright giddy to see how it plays out.

spronk

FPS noob
I hate Japanese games / jrpgs. Would I like Nioh or whatever the automata game is that everyone is excited about?

you can download the demo for nier and decide for yourself. i didn't like nioh, i liked nier but not enough to buy it right now since i still have WD2, Mafia 3, and T2/IW campaigns to play through plus HZD and botw
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...1128/cid=UP0082-CUSA06999_00-NIERAUTOMATADEMO

they did have a demo for nioh as well but I guess it was only out before the game released

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The last one unlocked for me after I finished the game and watched the credits

I have all the files but for some odd reason my Focus isn't repairing them(I think there tied to side quests, instead of % complete) ahwell I plan on playing thru again on Very Hard once my Pro gets here, blow thru the story and save all the side questing later..