Horizon: Zero Dawn

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm gonna keep at it for sure, but I'm struggling to get into it.

I thought the gameplay was pretty fantastic. Haven't played it since it released, though, so that's pre-God Of War and Elden Ring and maybe it wouldn't hold up as well 5 years later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There were no retroactive changes. This is literally just some incel mental illness that started on Twitter.

You should all seriously examine yourselves.

Oh come on Mist Mist

Look at this chubster. Did she contract Down's for the sequel?

1659991688656.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh come on Mist Mist

Look at this chubster. Did she contract Down's for the sequel?

View attachment 426976
No retroactive changes to the original HZD game files.

Everyone uses the exact same image from the exact same prelaunch Youtube video showing non-gameplay footage.

This is what Aloy actually looks like in HFW, in-game, in-engine:

1659992228678.png

1659992401114.png

Considering that Alinity (who really does look like a man) has 1.3 million followers, saying Aloy looks like a man probably just means that you're gay.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I have no idea what Salinity is but on the scale of 1-10, where does Aloy tingle you on your lesbo-meter Mist Mist ?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist why are they trying to make her look like Greta Thunberg?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can always mod the game to cut out the uggo main character (I am surprised no one figured out how to replace just her face):

One of them subs other models in for Aloy
1660004727863.png

1660004811678.png

There is always a nekkid mod, so you could go as "degrading" as possible, which I'm sure the Devs love:
You'll have to click the link to the mod for a full nude.
1660005143640.png

or you could have her rock out with her tits out:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The more and more I play this game, the more hilarious it becomes. Like a bad movie it grows on you.

My favorite part of this game right now is that all of Aloy's dialogue is clearly written by some feminist who has no idea how the world really works and simply imagines how things would happen had she been in Aloy's place. Like when this downy cunt talks down to kings and priests in a post apocalyptic primitive world without getting backhanded before the last word leaves her mouth, that's how this Women's Studies major imagines things will be in the future once modern civilization fell apart. Or when she is sooooo sensitive to everyone's feelings during quest lines.

The best part however has to be when she threatens people or tries to take charge. It comes off so fake that all I see is this goofy FAB trying to boss people around or threaten them.
1660223261069.png

Here's a great example

"What have you done!" (i am upset)
1660223821928.png

"Ugh, let me look at it!" (i am a wahmyn taking charge)
1660223991925.png

I have now come to a better understanding why I hate this game so much.

The mechanical animal retardation aside, its because this game is fucking Assassin's Creed: Greta Thunberg complete with all the gay ass environmental dogshit undertones such as humankind being evil and responsible for destroying nature.

If I was going to play a game based on a famous political person I'd have a lot more fun with Crackhead's Creed: the Hunter Biden Edition or Ice Cream Simulator with Joe Biden.

Mist Mist , every time I hear her trying to assert herself, this is how I see you asking for a raise at work.

Anyways, just finished the Grave's Hoard, so I'm on to the next contrived shitpile of a level that these Devs ripped off from Deus Ex.

• 3Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The more and more I play this game, the more hilarious it becomes. Like a bad movie it grows on you.

My favorite part of this game right now is that all of Aloy's dialogue is clearly written by some feminist who has no idea how the world really works and simply imagines how things would happen had she been in Aloy's place. Like when this downy cunt talks down to kings and priests in a post apocalyptic primitive world without getting backhanded before the last word leaves her mouth, that's how this Women's Studies major imagines things will be in the future once modern civilization fell apart. Or when she is sooooo sensitive to everyone's feelings during quest lines.

The best part however has to be when she threatens people or tries to take charge. It comes off so fake that all I see is this goofy FAB trying to boss people around or threaten them.View attachment 427503

Here's a great example

"What have you done!" (i am upset)
View attachment 427504

"Ugh, let me look at it!" (i am a wahmyn taking charge)
View attachment 427506

I have now come to a better understanding why I hate this game so much.

The mechanical animal retardation aside, its because this game is fucking Assassin's Creed: Greta Thunberg complete with all the gay ass environmental dogshit undertones such as humankind being evil and responsible for destroying nature.

If I was going to play a game based on a famous political person I'd have a lot more fun with Crackhead's Creed: the Hunter Biden Edition or Ice Cream Simulator with Joe Biden.

Mist Mist , every time I hear her trying to assert herself, this is how I see you asking for a raise at work.

Anyways, just finished the Grave's Hoard, so I'm on to the next contrived shitpile of a level that these Devs ripped off from Deus Ex.
January 6 Congress GIF by GIPHY News

The more you play it, Araysar Araysar - are you a masochist of sorts?

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
By the middle of the game, Aloy has personally stalked and murdered more people than any single human being in the past 1000 years, and Araysar is confused as to why she can get away with being a bit uppity?

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
By the middle of the game, Aloy has personally stalked and murdered more people than any single human being in the past 1000 years, and Araysar is confused as to why she can get away with being a bit uppity?
1660252855749.gif

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's the tutorial. Anyone who quits this game before they get to the first Cauldron is doing themselves a disservice. There's a lot more going on than it first appears.

Just finished the first Cauldron, this game sucks and not because the girl or girl power, it's just a lame, easy, uninspired AAA. Can't believe the accolades this snore fest gets. Maybe doesn't help that I played it after elden ring, who knows. Gonna skip the slog and just watch a quick storyline video on youtube.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
It does have its moments that's for sure, but once you figure things out it does become *eh*.. just another Farcry/Assassin Creed...

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

That goes both ways

She has killed so many people by midgame but still acts like a dipshit high schooler with all the self esteem and confidence of some late blooming wallflower

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Just finished the first Cauldron, this game sucks and not because the girl or girl power, it's just a lame, easy, uninspired AAA. Can't believe the accolades this snore fest gets. Maybe doesn't help that I played it after elden ring, who knows. Gonna skip the slog and just watch a quick storyline video on youtube.

I do wonder if I hadn’t played the first one before Elden Ring, if my enjoyment would have dropped significantly. Not unlikely.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
so I reached the final cave or whatever, why is the GAIA avatar a jogger?

1660313789092.png

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Finally beat this game. What a shitty final battle and ending.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Damn maybe Ukraine should win after all.
Did you like the "computer magic" any time HADES would do anything? With magical red ribbons of magic would magically fly through the air and accomplish plot points?

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users