Hoss' where is Donald Trump's criminal indictments thread - or HWIDTCIT for short

Mandriana

Prison Jail GIF by Yevbel
We already know that Democrat governments don't use jails to house criminals anymore. But thanks for the reminder anyways.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just a reminder all commie faggot pedophile loser super spreader traitor kneeling saturday night kneeling American Inventorball cunts think you are a Terrorist. They are evil, demonic, and stupid. All of them deserve to be eradicated.

qnEcINKkLlDU.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tracker for the four criminal probes can be found here ...

Tracking the Trump criminal cases

Georgia Election Interference
Jan. 6 Insurrection
Classified Documents
Hush Money

This might be fun to keep track of as the acquittals / dismissals come rolling in. Does Politico have enough integrity to keep that page updated after Trump gets re-elected?

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
This might be fun to keep track of as the acquittals / dismissals come rolling in. Does Politico have enough integrity to keep that page updated after Trump gets re-elected?
I like Politico as a starting point, but they're going to be looking for the click-throughs like any other online establishment. RealClearPolitics is another site I like. Former President Trump is trash and I enjoy watching him and his sycophants destroy the vary last bit of credibility the modern Republican party has.

You think he's going to win the primary ?

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Just a reminder all commie faggot pedophile loser super spreader traitor kneeling saturday night kneeling American Inventorball cunts think you are a Terrorist. They are evil, demonic, and stupid. All of them deserve to be eradicated.

qnEcINKkLlDU.jpeg
A distinct lack of chill here BoozeCube BoozeCube .....

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like Politico as a starting point, but they're going to be looking for the click-throughs like any other online establishment. RealClearPolitics is another site I like. Former President Trump is trash and I enjoy watching him and his sycophants destroy the vary last bit of credibility the modern Republican party has.

You think he's going to win the primary ?
Yes he is going to win the primary and the presidency.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user