Hot Deals

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Things are for sale every day on the internet. There are deals everywhere. You should post them here so we can all get in on that hot action

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking about biting on one of these while they are $100 off today

It's one of those things that seems neat, and I want, I'm just not sure I'd actually use.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Trying your best to kill this thread huh izzo. Did you confuse hot deala with shitty gag gifts?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Prime day this year was gay. It was just a bunch of lightning deal level garbage. Amazon isnt trying to corner the market now that it is on top.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Prime day this year was gay. It was just a bunch of lightning deal level garbage. Amazon isnt trying to corner the market now that it is on top.
primeday is basically wootoff, no one has time to just stare the fucking screen and not get other shit done like making a living or mowing the lawn, it ends up being stay at home moms looking at that shit, thats why home & kitchen section for amazon and "amazon basics" got the most hits.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
primeday is basically wootoff, no one has time to just stare the fucking screen and not get other shit done like making a living or mowing the lawn, it ends up being stay at home moms looking at that shit, thats why home & kitchen section for amazon and "amazon basics" got the most hits.

I use to farm the shit out of prime day. I would get high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and quadruple thick jumbo spa towels every year. Now they are selling garbage microfiber sheets, who the fuck sleeps on plastic sheets but bedwetters?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just let Slickdeals do all the work for Prime day at this point. But seriously, anyone interested in this thread who isn't using slickdeals needs to get on it asap, total game changer when it comes to buying shit. The deals you find alone are worth it, but they usually have good discussions/reviews of the items, potential rebates/coupons, comparisons to past deals etc.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I just let Slickdeals do all the work for Prime day at this point. But seriously, anyone interested in this thread who isn't using slickdeals needs to get on it asap, total game changer when it comes to buying shit. The deals you find alone are worth it, but they usually have good discussions/reviews of the items, potential rebates/coupons, comparisons to past deals etc.
i just have slickdeals alert w/ amazon deals to app, honestly at this point i'm not gonna buy some shit off some rando website or even remember what the fuck my bestbuy login is when its easier to just buy it now amazon.

also if you have amazon app and you really put a lot of shit in your wishlist, sometimes you get hit with a lightning deal and you get early notification/access if you're prime.

i'm not saying you'll get a lightning deal on a 5$ wrench you want, but recently i bought led headlights cuz i wish listed them a month ago, forgot (it wasn't urgent) and they lightning dealed a week ago.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

I used to love me some Slick Deals but its poorly curated lately. Half the shit is expired / sold out on the splash page. You have to camp the forum section to find the best stuff.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I used to love me some Slick Deals but its poorly curated lately. Half the shit is expired / sold out on the splash page. You have to camp the forum section to find the best stuff.

The splash page is absolute shit, I aways go to categories > Popular to see what's worth a shit. If you have no restraint, I recommend avoiding this website at all costs.

EDIT: it's Deals > Popular Deals > See Popular Deals

or

Deals > Deals by category > Select catagory.

Otherwise it just keeps showing previous page over and over again on the splash page.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
also be wary of assholes pimping their shit as 3rd party amazon sellers, you really have to look to see if a deal is thumbs up or down. (i think theres a site that checks for this, but not built into sd)

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I managed to pick up two Sonos Ones (the new Alexa ones) for $112 each thanks to SD.

I'm pretty stoked about it because they're great little speakers for around the house.

• 1Like