Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I have open litigation on a NSFW case. Posting NSFW content would significantly weaken my case. I appreciate you coming through on the save.
This thread is in screenshots , it’s the small things that make all the difference.

See you in court!
1665919546551.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you guys are going to do this, you really need to compare the older actresses in their prime. Like Selma Hyak is hot even now, but in her prime she was on a whole other level, as one example. Same deal for a lot of the 70s and 80s bombshells.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
honestly i think this whole thing is just a troll. intentionally eliminates top 10 final rounder girls in the first round by putting them up against other final rounders. Like previously mentioned, chooses current pics of aged hotties (hayek) and puts 90s pics of aged mediocres (cameron diaz) so they are somewhat comparable. doesn't have any of the golden era girls, tons of disney stars no adult male has any business recognizing.

Like I've got Anna Kendrick surviving til like round 3 or 4 in this thing. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, but mostly cus she's quirky and funny. But she isn't fucking "hot" and also she has the body of a 10 year old boy. There's no way she would survive round one in a legitimate "hottest actress" contest. meanwhile I'm forced to eliminate either Kate Beckinsale or Scarlett Johansen right out the gate? get the fuck out of here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
honestly i think this whole thing is just a troll. intentionally eliminates top 10 final rounder girls in the first round by putting them up against other final rounders. Like previously mentioned, chooses current pics of aged hotties (hayek) and puts 90s pics of aged mediocres (cameron diaz) so they are somewhat comparable. doesn't have any of the golden era girls, tons of disney stars no adult male has any business recognizing.

Like I've got Anna Kendrick surviving til like round 3 or 4 in this thing. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, but mostly cus she's quirky and funny. But she isn't fucking "hot" and also she has the body of a 10 year old boy. There's no way she would survive round one in a legitimate "hottest actress" contest. meanwhile I'm forced to eliminate either Kate Beckinsale or Scarlett Johansen right out the gate? get the fuck out of here.
i mean they put the bobbsy twins on this, Keira and Natalie. i love those two girls. they are very cute, but wtf! they will never be a Rachel Weiz or Gal Gadot or Megan Fox. its just not even comparable. Salma Hayak and the others are our fantasy girls and a Keira or Natalie are further down the road from there. more of a nice and sort of hot girl you may meet in a club or something.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I almost didn't fill out the brackets once I noticed it lacked one of the top tier hotties from the 80's:

phoebe-cates-gif-5.gif

... but it had Ana de Armas, so it was alright.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i had a crush on her along with everyone else i guess. no love for Olivia d'Abo?
iu

also her doppelganger Shawnee Smith.
iu
I saw Olvia d'Abo in some movie with Bo Derek, thought she was hot for sure, but didn't anything else with her in it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
My final was Charlize Theron vs. Morena Baccarin. Few decisions in my life have been so pivotal.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember Olivia or Ross from wonder years were they older siblings? I Just remember the parents and I guess the 2 younger brothers.

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I don't remember Olivia or Ross from wonder years were they older siblings? I Just remember the parents and I guess the 2 younger brothers.
Olivia was the older sister of Kevin and Wayne and Ross was her boyfriend. Ross only had a minor role, don't remember him being in many episodes.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Olivia was the older sister of Kevin and Wayne and Ross was her boyfriend. Ross only had a minor role, don't remember him being in many episodes.
from memory i think she and ross were hippies that married quick and fucked off the show

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

This is the body of a ten year old boy?

1666050011599.png

• 1Like