Hottest Actress Bracket Fight

Oldbased

> Than U
Gal is just so adorable and hot. its pretty tough for girls to be both in equal measure. either they are super hot or super adorable and not really smokin. Gal Gadot wins the contest. though special mention for Monica Bellucci.
iu
In Tears for the Sun she had me wanting to go fight joggers to save Doctors with those tiddies

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What the shit did I just get tagged in.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
For everyone knocking Jameel Jamil out round 1, all I am saying is...

740full-jameela-jamil.jpg

Vs
download.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
During their prime

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I had to go with in their prime too. Or ignoring the absolutely shitty pics they chose and going with what I knew they really look like.

Some of those bitches I still have no idea who they are though. And the exclusion of a Top 5 overall draft pick like Monica Belucci is a crime.

my-image.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Gal is just so adorable and hot. its pretty tough for girls to be both in equal measure. either they are super hot or super adorable and not really smokin. Gal Gadot wins the contest. though special mention for Monica Bellucci.

I think Ana has the perfect balance of both.

Ana-de-Armas-Bond-25-No-Time-to-Die-03.jpg

85675462.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, the #1 crime is you heathens talking about prime Salma without delivering the goods

1665766125375.png

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried in the first round was brutal. Both could have been in my Final 4/8 if things were aligned differently.
Basing it on hotness instead of cuteness/attractiveness/whatever and judging as-is instead of prime versions, Gal Gadot was my winner. Scarlett Johansson probably wins if we're doing primes. Or Kate Upton.
Change it to just overall attractiveness and someone like Jenna Coleman shoots up near the top. Cute faces and accents do it for me, I guess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried in the first round was brutal. Both could have been in my Final 4/8 if things were aligned differently.
Basing it on hotness instead of cuteness/attractiveness/whatever and judging as-is instead of prime versions, Gal Gadot was my winner. Scarlett Johansson probably wins if we're doing primes. Or Kate Upton.
Change it to just overall attractiveness and someone like Jenna Coleman shoots up near the top. Cute faces and accents do it for me, I guess.
if i had to pick cutest actress ever, it would be a steel cage match between Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Zooey Deschanel.
iu

iu

of course Gal Gadot would probably squash both of them too.
c4affa91e3266758629bfa80c4bb2c47587315e3.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users