House of Cards Season 4 (March 4, 2016)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Give it time. Around ep 8, this season gets golden. You won't regret it.
Yeah not going to sit through 6 more episodes of this bullshit. I'd rather just watch a Trump, Cruz and Hillary rally for my demagoguery, political backstabbing and conniving bitch fix.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
First episode sucked donkey dicks. Yeah, like I want to watch the POTUS chasing his wife all around like a bitch while she acts retarded in front of a congresswoman and then cries about cancer. That's exactly how I want to spend my time. This episode had about as much political intrigue as Everybody Loves Raymond.
Unfortunately you have to sit through a few episodes where they spend time fixing the disaster they left everything at the end of the previous season. Once you get to that point, and it'll be obvious when that is, the season returns back to s1/s2 quality.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Finished up the season. I thought it started off a bit gay with the Claire storyline but that wrapped itself up fairly neatly. The middle was full of political intrigue and plots which I loved. I was upset to see the writer dude back but the cucking dinner with Frank, Calire and writer dude was somewhat funny. I felt the season ended on a good cliffhanger. I'm more interested in S5 than I was for S4 so thats a good thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah not going to sit through 6 more episodes of this bullshit. I'd rather just watch a Trump, Cruz and Hillary rally for my demagoguery, political backstabbing and conniving bitch fix.
It gets much better before the eighth episode.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unfortunately you have to sit through a few episodes where they spend time fixing the disaster they left everything at the end of the previous season. Once you get to that point, and it'll be obvious when that is, the season returns back to s1/s2 quality.
Yup, Tuco. They spent half the season fixing the previous one. But it was worth it. In my opinion, I liked the season better than the others. The last episode is a doozy. And they've set up season 5 to be "killer".

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Spacey should win an award for that scene with Durant and the letter opener. I felt this season was a solid redemption for the series.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think it was really only the first 3 or so episodes were a tad unbearable. They wrap up the Claire vs Frank storyline pretty quickly and then Claire's motivations become unveiled and you get to see that play out which is interesting.