House of Cards

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'd say there's probably about a 95% chance that he is killed at the end of the show so just wait for it if you want to see him lose.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm binge watching Seasons 1 and 2 this week in preparation for Season 3 on Friday. Season 1 is still one of the greatest seasons ever.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm binge watching Seasons 1 and 2 this week in preparation for Season 3 on Friday. Season 1 is still one of the greatest seasons ever.
Russo's demise is a hell of a epic breakdown. They make you love the guy so much its fall was cruel as fuck.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder how soon someone will complete the show? Netflix said someone watched them back to back, without stopping. They watch who is watching.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wait, Russo was the representative guy that died in his car in the garage, or was he Frank's security guy that died out in the woods from a rock to the head by the chick he was stalking?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shit, I shouldn't read this thread. I'm only 2 episodes into Season 2, and will be behind on Season 3, but I had a question...

So I forget if it was the last episode of season 1, or the first episode of season 2, but Claire is laying in bed with Frank, and Claire is like are you ready? What was that about? Did Clarie know what Frank was about to do? (kill Zoe), or was it in reference to something else? Didn't really matter to the story really, but was curious what that was about. Thanks!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Watched the first episode. Bored to tears so far. I love jumping to conclusions!!!!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through episode 2. I hate saying this BUT so far I am disappoint.

I really love this show so I hope season 3 does not Jump the Shark and go Dexter on me.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haven't watched any of it yet but I wouldn't be surprised if this season is a let down. Season 2 is quite a bit worse than the first.

Khane

Through the first 3 episodes. Can't help but feel like the writing is terrible. Maybe I'm just being harsh but they seem to be trying to completely hamfist the current political climate around the world into the show. It's just... not good.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't watched any of it yet but I wouldn't be surprised if this season is a let down. Season 2 is quite a bit worse than the first.
I haven't started yet, and this will likely be my last visit to the thread for a while, but getting the Presidency to me seemed like it went a bit too far. I know it's based off the UK show, but I don't know...the appeal was him climbing the ladder. Where do you go from the top? Watching a collapse won't be as exciting.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Might be too early to say but...

Spoiler for Season 3 Episode 4
The "I have God's Ear now." line might be the exact point in time this show jumped the shark. I hope I am wrong.

Khane

Might be too early to say but...

Spoiler for Season 3 Episode 4
The "I have God's Ear now." line might be the exact point in time this show jumped the shark. I hope I am wrong.
I think it jumped the shark in episode 2 when he was crying like a baby and Claire decides it's time to go for a ride