House of Cards

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought all three seasons were pretty good. At the very least I was entertained the entire time.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I understand the writers wanting to create a rift between Claire and Frank, but it felt out of character for Claire in how they did it is all. She's been just as smart and ruthless as Frank in gaining power for 'them', but then she suddenly starts having moral issues about the whole thing.. it just felt very forced.

spronk

FPS noob
thats just what happens when a western woman is exposed to Vladimir Putin. Its why we can't elect Hillary, if she was to ever shake his hand she would immediately orgasm and fall in love with him

Juvarisx

Florida
Well S4 is realesed at 3:00AM Eastern tonight, Reviews so far is that is is better then season 3.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
thats just what happens when a western men is exposed to Vladimir Putin. Its why we shouldn't have elected Trump, if he was to ever shake his hand he would immediately orgasm and fall in love with him

Sorry had to do it.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Picked a great day to have off, 6 episodes in.

Love the dialogue and the level of conflict this season, last season felt slower paced somehow, every episode is in your face and its hurdle after hurdle while watching Frank use and abuse.

I love this fucking show so much.

Schags

Ended up watching the entire season last night/today and thought it was great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bout halfway through and I love the direction they are taking this. Good shit. I'm actually surprised it's still so good.

Bloodlines next!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I'm done with 4 episodes so far, shit is pretty good so far. Looking forward to ep5 to see Claire and Frank reveal their big plot for how to win this election. Gotten some hints, but to everyone else it looks like they are losing.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Claire's boyfriends and Frank's boyfriends are terrible plot lines in this show.

Extremely annoying and I fast forward through all of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Finished the current episodes.

Some plot holes, suspension of disbelief needed, and other minor complaints....but not a bad season.

I wouldn't say it was the best season, or the worst.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was bad. Main plot doesn't make any sense at all (it was all planned!!), storylines are hamfisted and convoluted (let's fuck everything up and magically find some far fetched way to unfuck it), characters personas change whenever writers need easy scripting (lol Doug). And of course, some scenes are so ridiculous it aches to watch them, like the stairs "accident" (oops hehe), Conway's plane meltdown (muh stick), the ultimate trusted by everyone spymaster blonde bitch out of fucking nowhere midseason, every scene Claire and the writer are in, the chinese migraine drug poisoning etc.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tAI3b7o.jpg

Faltigoth

That was bad. Main plot doesn't make any sense at all (it was all planned!!), storylines are hamfisted and convoluted (let's fuck everything up and magically find some far fetched way to unfuck it), characters personas change whenever writers need easy scripting (lol Doug). And of course, some scenes are so ridiculous it aches to watch them, like the stairs "accident" (oops hehe), Conway's plane meltdown (muh stick), the ultimate trusted by everyone spymaster blonde bitch out of fucking nowhere midseason, every scene Claire and the writer are in, the chinese migraine drug poisoning etc.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, but
you are right about the spymaster chick. Where the fuck did she come from? You would think the Underwoods would know someone like that was lurking as a lower ranking official. Also the black reporter guy who manages to shoot up the ranks of the white house comms department - during a period where everyone was paranoid about leaks.. Uh, that just doesn't happen. I did enjoy the way the onion got peeled back on Conway though, from confident superman to blithering child who was getting set up to be run by his betters.

The acting is still top notch in my opinion though, so for that I can forgive much in the way of plot elements.