House of Cards

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The wife and I just powered through all 5 seasons. It's a great show but I'll agree with others that it looks more and more like they are coming to the end. They've had the Zoe/Russo thing hanging over Frank's head almost the entire show's run and with Doug taking the fall I wonder if even that storyline has now run it's course. I don't see this show ending in any way other than both of em wind up in jail or Frank ends up dead.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Last season ended nonsensically anyways. Not interested in another season of Claire empowerment and Frank as just a rich guy

• 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, supposedly this was to be the final season. They've now stopped production of this season too though.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I made it 3 episodes into the latest season and just deleted it off the hard drive. The shit is boring.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Extremely disappointed that they cancelled HoC over allegations; sure, cancel it if he's found guilty in a court of law, but cancelling over allegations? wtf. Guilty until proven innocent.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Extremely disappointed that they cancelled HoC over allegations; sure, cancel it if he's found guilty in a court of law, but cancelling over allegations? wtf. Guilty until proven innocent.
This is Liberal America. Those are the rules they abide by.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sulrn

Deuces
Not sure I'm saddened by this news. Whoever writes Claire's character has been torpedoing the show from season one. Claire going from female Frank to a Cersei Lanister every other scene has always been a drama-for-sake-of-drama anchor on the show. Coupled with Frank alternating between cold and calculating to blinded-by-pride for no other reason than drama-for-sake-of-drama instead of writing legitimate actual road blocks/problems...

Show peaked in Season 2, but definitely went total engine failure in season 5 after stalling at several points through 3/4.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's pretty awesome that a show about a house of cards, crumbles under the "thinnest" amount of controversy.

You wonder if space put in that three some with the body guard as edgy, or his fetish.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
show died for me when they trotted out that stupid version of russian prez, dont remember if that was season 2 or 3.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
show died for me when they trotted out that stupid version of russian prez, dont remember if that was season 2 or 3.

Lol of course.

I wanted to see it end. I think it started feeling of for me after season three. But it was so good early etc that I was already pot committed

• 1Solidarity

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
HoC sucked the second they had claire vs frank

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I liked the black BBQ store owner. He was a good dude, that showed that Frank was bad, even when he tried being good.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

haha-gif-13.gif

• 1Worf

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Goddamnit. This is what I get for forcing myself through an extra 3 seasons of dragged out bullshit just because I wanted an ending to the story.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I sure don't want to watch a whole season of Claire. Looks like the parties over.