House of Lies: Season 3

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched two episodes of the new season now, and it is still great TV. I'm still not happy with the direction they took Jeannie, but it obviously gives them plenty of story options, and hopefully she gets some kind of a redemption arc some day.

The stuff where Doug and his cunt wife (spoilered because I don't know how far along the actual broadcast episodes are, although it isn't an actual spoiler)
ask Jeannie for her baby was pretty hilarious too.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new season definitely started off a little disjointed. I didn't know what was going on, especially after all the things that went down last season.

What was the point of leaving Doug (or even having him in the episode) a few times? This must have happened in the past.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So is House of Lies now on Monday? I know that it used to be Sunday, but it wasn't available on my favorite torrent sight.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So is House of Lies now on Monday? I know that it used to be Sunday, but it wasn't available on my favorite torrent sight.
The episodes have been leaked a few days in advance since the season started, hence why they probably haven't been uploaded on Sundays.