House of the Dragon

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Chris Chris say it ain't so

1662101668465.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Its just subpar across the board and I blame the writers more than anything.

By end of episode two of GOT, you had characters that you "remembered". Tyrion, Arya, John, Robert/Ned. Others come later but those five are fleshed out and interesting after 2 hours. Jaime/Cersei fucking is "left field shit" but the characters havent had enough time to develop yet.

HOD i see the idea they have, fight for succession between downy chick and her uncle. The king gets tons of air time and is pivotal to the main plot. Him choosing to not marry the 12 uear old means his daughter has to worry about a possible new heir in 9 months and not 4 years. Aside from what I wrote, name a character who is interesting, you remember and want to know more about.
is downs girl gonna be an uncle fucker? isn't that what they do? and thats how they'll keep the line pure. does lineage ever come into question? like downs girl can say i fucked uncle so our kid is super pure, while dad fucked that hightower bitch and those kids ain't got no targ blood, probably can't even talk to dragons. that uncle wants downs girl so bad, thats why he couldn't even finish w/ the jap whore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
He also cherry picked the one that backed his claim, avoiding older european representations of dragons, like the wingless nordic ones, the snake-like greek ones or the two legs and two wings italian ones... I too can go check the wikipedia article for Dragon.

Looking at that link, I think if anyone is cherry picking there it's you - that's a shitload of four legged dragon pictures.

It's a stupid argument anyway, it's not like there's a canonical answer to the appearance of a mythical creature. Probably telling that it's more interesting than discussion about the actual show though.

• 1Like

Szlia

Looking at that link, I think if anyone is cherry picking there it's you - that's a shitload of four legged dragon pictures.
I did not mean to imply that he picked the single existing image of a four legged dragon, just that he picked this one to assert some sort of canonical truth in their representation that simply does not exist. Four legged just came to be one of the two major ways dragons are represented in occident. No more, no less.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I did not mean to imply that he picked the single existing image of a four legged dragon, just that he picked this one to assert some sort of canonical truth in their representation that simply does not exist. Four legged just came to be one of the two major ways dragons are represented in occident. No more, no less.
It's canon in the UK because it's on flags and coats of arms.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe they can squeeze a younger version of Melisandre in season 2. There's speculation that's the role they may want Olsen for.

If she does play another witch, I have to presume there will be some nudity given it's GoT and the witch nudity being established lore.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe they can squeeze a younger version of Melisandre in season 2. There's speculation that's the role they may want Olsen for.

If she does play another witch, I have to presume there will be some nudity given it's GoT and the witch nudity being established lore.

follow me please GIF

She has nice tits and so I feel she would fit the role well. I realize that if I am going to praise something, then I need to defend it.

My mistake. It is easy enough to look up.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You definitely missed the Danny ending meltdown and political meltdown by the cast and staff

They're admitting political bias in the decision to change the story

And yet ..

• 1Picard