House of the Dragon

spronk

FPS noob
Why'd creston go nuts on the gay guy, bum toucched? Didn't pay attention much. All I saw was Rhen being horny for Dam on the dance floor, fucked up.

Ser (Jesus) Christian knew the gays give each other aids and monkeypox and wanted to protect rhaeny his queen.

The show is super based, Daemon stones his wife for being an uppity cunt, Sir Christian kills soy boy gays, only thing haram really is incest but Allah/Lord of Light has punished Daemon by making his willy not work and has given Viserys leprosy for permitting a woman to be Queen

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Renly was pre-Trump and this board turning into a competition to see who can be the biggest right wing edgelord.
Alternate theory you butthurt faggot: Renly was part of a well cast, written, and acted show.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Renly was also nobody of importance in the show and when he got got it wasnt even a blip on the radar.
it was all about the Stannis The Mannis.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf, i remember the 1st eps we here this
"In the Vale, men are said to fuck sheep instead of women. I can assure you, the sheep are prettier."
i expected an uggo
house-of-the-dragon-episode-3-rhea-royce-death.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
What a gay episode.

I hate that gay love has influenced the story at all, its just so dumb. Criston Cole has to be maybe the most unlikeable character in the entire show at this point. They are leaning into the political intrigue but none of it feels like it has weight or circumstance. Just shut the fuck up already, let the King die and show dragons and war stuff, fuck.
Yeah it should have no gay characters or gay scenes like Game of Thrones Season 1 or the English history this is inspired by. Well done.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Renly was also nobody of importance in the show and when he got got it wasnt even a blip on the radar.
it was all about the Stannis The Mannis.
Renly wasn't super important in the grand scheme but he was a would be contender for the throne and wasn't killed until the middle of the second season. He also launched Brienne's storyline. A pretty far cry from some guy who is in there for all of five minutes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Renly wasn't super important in the grand scheme but he was a would be contender for the throne and wasn't killed until the middle of the second season. He also launched Brienne's storyline. A pretty far cry from some guy who is in there for all of five minutes.
eh when Stannis had his witch call out her pussy demon to kill Renly, it was a hint that he wasnt that big of a deal. Brienne was a much bigger deal for the show. not as much as in the books, but she is a character of note.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We're comparing Renly to the dude who's name I forgot in the episode I just watched tonight though. Talk about nobody of importance.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Arguably-- the actress they are replacing Alicent with in the time jump has a more youthful appearance when they're both in costume. Making it completely pants on head fucking retarded to recast Alicent.

Oof. What a trainwreck.
It would actually be quite retarded to not replace both since both are introduced as being like literally the same age basically so it's either replace neither or replace both. Replacing just one would actually be completely fucking stupid.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It would actually be quite retarded to not replace both since both are introduced as being like literally the same age basically so it's either replace neither or replace both. Replacing just one would actually be completely fucking stupid.

You'd think so. Then you see the actresses they selected with original Alicent's naturally older looks and appearance-- any given time they want it on demand.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They could make that bitch 45 if they needed to. Casting an even younger beauty is completely fucking stupid and ruined the whole purpose of the recasting.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Ser Criston is the dumbest, most self-snitching idiot I've ever seen. Tried to die for the pussy he already talked his way out of. I wouldn't trust him to protect a puddle, let alone a secret or a king.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ser Criston is the dumbest, most self-snitching idiot I've ever seen. Tried to die for the pussy he already talked his way out of. I wouldn't trust him to protect a puddle, let alone a secret or a king.
Yeah commanding the Queensguard and getting to be with your lover all the time with her husbands approval? That's a sweet deal. Jamie Lannister look that deal.

It does make sense though. Only knightly zealots are going to volunteer to be in an abstinent order like that, this dude took his oath seriously. He said himself that he could have had any commoner women he wanted as a noble son too far down the line to inherit - he wasn't interested. Rhaneyra may have confused duty for love with this guy.

These are the people who became monks and priests IRL.

What I will criticise is that the show has a bunch of stuff like this that is deep storytelling if you think about it - but it's too subtle in the actual show.

Oldbased

> Than U
holy shit thats the guy from the first murder crime podcast serial, guess i'll have a google

probably released him cuz of marthas vinyard
We just traded a AlQ Prisoner for an American held in Afghanistan 2 years this week.
Same one?

• 2Picard

spronk

FPS noob
You'd think so. Then you see the actresses they selected with original Alicent's naturally older looks and appearance-- any given time they want it on demand.

ser there is no problem you cannot tell which one is different

HOTD_OneOfTheseThings.jpg

HOTD_OneOfTheseThings2.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We just traded a AlQ Prisoner for an American held in Afghanistan 2 years this week.
Same one?
naw this is from 2000, sand jogger brother went to popo and said his sand jogger brother killed korean girl and he helped bury her