Houston, moving there.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
14th is my birthday; I bet I can convince the wife to let me get away for a few hours that night.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's on West Park. Behind a gas station or someshit, looks like it used to be a pizza buffet.

Just a few mid day beers for me. Not trying to tie one on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
To old to be closing shit down.

Had a hard enough time spending four hours during mid day keeping up with Tjt.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
7200126449717508994%253Faccount_id%253D1

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna bump this thread because I’m gonna be in Houston for work for a bit, gonna be in the med center area.

Anyone got good BBQ/Tex Mex recs? I actually told my wife that we need to hit up Escalantes but then later realized it was Tyen posting so prob gonna scratch that one off the list. I’ve been told about Killen’s so will be hitting that up.

Also, what’s the legit grocery in Texas? Further East it was Publix but I don’t see any of those around. We hit up a Kroger earlier and it seemed meh but maybe that was just the one store. Edit: reading around seems like I need to hit up HEB tomorrow

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
hit up HEB tomorrow

That far south it's HEB if you wanna shop with the normies, kroger is the king of northern normie texas. Central market if you wanna keep the poors out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heb / central market (same owner)

Ninfas original on navigation or if you’re by me ninfas on post oak

El tiempo

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hit up the Kolache Factory for breakfast at least once. I recommend the sausage and gravy kolache or the sausage, jalapeño, and cheese.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user