How do you FoH?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Destop or Mobile; how do you usually browse FoH?

• Total voters

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I never browse on a PC, always mobile. I don’t have geriatric eyes so it being a small screen really has zero impact, and I can stop and pick up whenever. Typing out long posts is a bitch, but otherwise there isn’t a compelling reason to need to read a bunch of text or view pictures on a monitor vs phone
I bought a blackberry just to up my shitpost game. Get on my level nerd.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I bought a blackberry just to up my shitpost game. Get on my level nerd.
93E2BD17-0240-4F45-9FE4-6E949FEF7083.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I'm on the road like half the days of the year. I rarely bother to take the laptop out of my luggage when home and when on the road I'm usually going to use it for Netflix or somesuch when I make it to the hotel room. Probably 80%+ of my general browsing is on my phone nowadays.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sometimes i'll have one thread up on my phone and one thread up on my laptop

well if you can call it a laptop, right now i've got it plugged in to the living room 4K TV with wireless mouse/keyboard so it's pretty far from my lap

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I use voiceattack to type with when I'm on the shitter. Voice recognition software can be overly sensitive though, which is why some of my posts turn out to just be shit

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I like typing and I like writing and I like my man-cave. I like to make words come out of my hands even when they're nonsensical retarded drivel. I browse and react from my phone a lot at work, but most of my posts come from my keyboard at my desk at home. Including this one, which is also retarded nonsensical drivel.

• 1Solidarity

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
iPhone or iPad 99% of the time. I just don’t sit at my computer and game like I used to. I also had zero issues bolding text on mobile so 🤷‍♂️

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
look at this boomer trying to intrawebs on a flip phone. Also tablet or phone for me 90% of the time.
I actually got a smartphone to use only as a camera. I tried it on that. My actual phone (which hell yes is a flip phone: the pinnacle of cell phone design that will never be topped) doesnt connect to the internet.

Cut me a break, its probably the longest message I've ever typed out on a phone!

• 1Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I can't fucking stand my phone, so I avoid it always. I do everything on my home pc

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Desktop at work 95% of the time I browse.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will literally browse on my phone while using my pc for stuff like games. I cannot get behind the appeal of this place directly, I only like it as background while working, watching tv, bored at lunch, medding for mana, etc.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Desktop at work 95% of the time I browse.
I too only browse from work, except on rare occasions. If there were a way to track my analytics, it would show that I log on (refresh the page actually, always logged in) around 7:15 am every weekday, and stop around 4:00 pm. I almost never browse in the evening or on weekends. I won't pretend that I'm some busy fucker with not enough time on my hands, far from it, but when I'm at home I have literally everything else to do besides sit on the computer, which is what I'm forced to do all day at work. Sure, I'm not forced to browse FoH, but since that is the only thing keeping me sane, I do it far, far more than I should. And I browse all the NSFW shit too, because no one can see my monitor, and there is no tracking or spying or anything...because no one here is smart enough to do it.

So yeah, desktop at work virtually always. Desktop at home maybe a couple times a year. Virtually never on mobile because my pw is something I have to copy/paste from Keepass, and fuck going through those 10 seconds when I can just walk to my computer in that time. And if I'm stuck somewhere waiting, I'd rather browse hoes on instathot.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
All this talk about being unable to browse from work cracks me up. Corporate culture sounds like Saudi Arabia or something, WTF. Can't imagine if they tried that shit in academia.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
All this talk about being unable to browse from work cracks me up. Corporate culture sounds like Saudi Arabia or something, WTF. Can't imagine if they tried that shit in academia.
Government. Fuck I was surprised when they let me install Chome, well then I was sad when most DoD and internal sites didn't function properly if I didn't use internet explorer.

• 1Worf

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I’ve no use for a pc for anything but coding and have no interest in FQ when doing that. Laptop for code, phone/iPad/whatever for FQ.