How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
Bro, I"ll bet you do. But do you know anything about the human skeletal structure?
eh. i"d be a lot more self-consious abort it if I didn"t know for a fact that I had the most beautiful right foot in the history of the world.

tyen"s boner = penis morgan
piersmorgan.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yutnopash said:
Just amputate the whole goddamn foot. ffs.
This. I think we might have jumped the gun by giving Celebrindal"s lady the foot job.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
physiology 101:

jacked up toes like that are a symptom of being a fat ass and you feet"s skeletal structure not being able to properly distribute your body weight.

tyen"s girlfriend is a big fatty *CONFIRMED*

looks like etoille"s got some competition.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tyen said:
Confirmed chubby girlfriend
Bro, talk to Aamina some time. He can give you tips on such matters as finding the wet spot after the application of flour, finding a fold and fucking it, or even just fucking the belly button because it"s almost as good and half as rotten-smelling.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I would fuck that leather jacket before I fucked that bitch"s gimped up fattyfoot.

Tyen, bro... Is she a lady on the streets and a tranny in the sheets?

Are you dating JerleKat?

Edit: 800 posts, fuck yeah.

trex

Queen Bee
001001102 said:
But only if it had a jacked up toe and bitten-down/ripped off toenails.
You are disgusting. a. I would eat my boogers before I bit my toe nails and b. I"d hate to see what your goblin feet look like if those are "bitten-down/ripped off toenails."

Trexmussen said:
You are disgusting. a. I would eat my boogers before I bit my toe nails and b. I"d hate to see what your goblin feet look like if those are "bitten-down/ripped off toenails."
Bro, my toenails taste way better than my boogers. And I really wish my foothair would grow faster. I want to start styling it.