How I Met Your Mother

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
But a spin off will be funny because they can reuse the same jokes from HIMYM seasons 1 - 4.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
So now that everyone knows the dad is telling the kids the story after their mother dies, doesn't it seem pretty screwed up how much time Ted spent telling them how much sex he had with their current stepmother Robin before he met their now dead mother, or how he thought Robin was "The One" before he met "The One" that he married and immediately went back with the first "The One" once his new one died. I bet the Mother committed suicide, Ted is the worst.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Pretty much. Very long and involved story about their mother who only happens to be in that story just a couple seconds.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was a great ending. Way to wrap up a long running show. Much better than something like seinfeld just killing everyone off in a plane wreck. And my favorite part was that it sounds like it was planned from the beginning. I didn't even realize those kids had stayed the same and the same age this entire time.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they ever complete the slap bet? That was about the funniest ep I saw and have not watched the last 3 seasons or so.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It was a great ending. Way to wrap up a long running show. Much better than something like seinfeld just killing everyone off in a plane wreck. And my favorite part was that it sounds like it was planned from the beginning. I didn't even realize those kids had stayed the same and the same age this entire time.
ftfy

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yes, every character in Seinfeld died in a plane wreck

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you for making me read both paragraphs multiple times to see what joke you were making!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I had to debate if I wanted to bump this thread.

- - - - -

I've had the finale ( both parts were shown in the one sitting here ) on my recorder for a while, hadn't watched it yet till tonight. I had gotten enough info from the web to know that it wasn't too good, so I just was going to watch it when I felt like 'getting it over and done with'

There's so much wrong with the final ep, just capped off a lousy last season. There's so much I could say but I wont - I actually did start to write some stuff just now, but just thought "No, what's the point?"

My reason for bumping the thread was I found this and it actually plays out quite how I feel.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I finished the last season with the girlfriend last week, and we were both like "well, that entire season was fucking atrocious". The sentimental, sappy parts came across so fucking poorly, it was just awful. Total abortion.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I stopped watching about 2-3 eps into this season but it all sat on my DVR. I read everything in this thread and just deleted it. Good riddance.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I thought I had clicked the GoT thread and was confused.

Worldshattering experience.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well if he changes his mind, the DVD set of season 9 is apparently going to include a different ending. A 'happy version' as opposed to what we got.

Which . . . then makes me think . . . that 8 years ago when they filmed the kids conversations for the series finale. They were smart enough to shoot a few different options. That's what I'm guessing they've got to be able to include something and call it a different ending.

Then why did they chose the ending that we got????

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well if he changes his mind, the DVD set of season 9 is apparently going to include a different ending. A 'happy version' as opposed to what we got.

Which . . . then makes me think . . . that 8 years ago when they filmed the kids conversations for the series finale. They were smart enough to shoot a few different options. That's what I'm guessing they've got to be able to include something and call it a different ending.

Then why did they chose the ending that we got????
How else do you get to troll millions of people? I'd choose that endings too, just to fuck with everyone.