How I Met Your Mother

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i keep coming here to read everyone's comments and they only solidify the happiness of my deleting the season pass on my DVR about 5 episodes ago.
Do yourself a favor, just stop, it feels good to just quit this show.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I did that two seasons ago.
I wish i would have too, i kept having good memories of the show from the past and kept thinking "It'll get better" "It was just a filler episode" but it just kept getting worse and worse and now i'm happily on the deleted from dvr boat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yall are jaded. This last rhyming episode was pretty good. Better than the previous one at any rate. If you turned it off, you missed how barney became the player king of new york.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
But if I stop watching I am worried I might miss vital story information leading to How I Met Your Father.

No, seriously I quit watching years ago.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They might as well cast NPH in a wig for the spinoff and see if that keeps any interest.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The local network here (Aus) that has televised the show since day one, HAD been pushing the important last season of HIMYM. It was on prime time on its normal night but moved earlier, 7:30 on a Thursday. They would show a lot of Ads for each episode etc.

Now it looks like they've given up on the show, I just happened to notice, corner of my eye type thing, that its return from the xmas break is now on a Monday night 10:00pm. No Ad telling of the show being back on, or of the timeslot change, just buried. It will be on against the Oscars tonight as well.

It might have been on for a few weeks and I hadn't seen for all I know.

Also this thread was back on pg6 when I decided to bump it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I finally gave up after the rhyming episode. The show is so unbearably bad now I couldn't even force myself to watch it just to see how it concludes.

Notch_sl

shitlord
Well, this episode (at least the last few minutes) solidified that "the Mother" is dead/dying when Ted begins telling his kids this story.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont think it "solidified" anything at all. Still seems likely.
Im thinking its just as likely Ted is dead and the kids are watching videos he recorded for them so that he could tell them the story of his life. That would be way better. like My Life but with whiny bitch ass ted dead

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
this is just building up to be the biggest 'fuck you ' series in existence. They still haven't met and there's like 4 episodes left. You know they'll meet and then Ted will take his kids and go to the mom's funeral. Their way of trying to create a deep ending will just make people feel robbed for following this mess for the past 9 years.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Am i missing somthing or is everyone just fucking stupid?? There is theories on this show?

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
2 episodes to go. My theory (of course there are homsar, why wouldn't people think about a show they've watched for 9 years?) is that they'll just end the show tih ted meeting her. Like, the last episode will be depressing as fuck and you get to see the mother on her deathbed/funeral and the show wraps up with how she and Ted meet, in a flash forward/flash back kinda way.

But seeing as there is two episodes to go and the marriage is over, I guess they'll drag it out over the coming two episodes.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well if they are dead those kids seem like assholes, ever since he started telling the story they looked annoyed and didnt give a shit