How I Met Your Mother

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I haven't seen like the last 10-15 episodes or whatever it was this season. I think the last one I saw ted and the mom were on top of a lighthouse or something. What has happened since?

iannis

Musty Nester
How has this show managed to avoid being cancelled for 9 years? Barney is worth maybe 1-2 years tops.

CBS isn't it? 2 1/2 men is still going too. I guess I answered my own question.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I found it pretty good up to season 4. Then and again that was almost my first season.

iannis

Musty Nester
I've seen it from time to time. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen. The barney bits are usually decent. They made a David Spade character, except he's successful instead of being a loser.

It's the 9 years that was blowing my mind. Usually shows like this don't live half that long.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The fact that they teased Ted and Robin at the wedding, with 2 episodes left, when we know she marries barney, and she isnt the mother is the annoying faux tension and drama they have been wringing for 5 years too long.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Calling it now, how Ted meets the mother is Barney walking up to her and asking "Have you met Ted?"

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Ted has kids, marries mother, marshall is successful, becomes judge, barney marries robin, gets divorced, has a kid, mother dies, ted dates robin. end.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What the flying fuck.

Fuck these assholes. Fucking seriously.

Just let the mom die, have it be poignant and meaningful, and have it end with some heartbreak and a reflection/retrospective on Ted's life.