How many sneakers you got?

Column_sl

shitlord
I got about 15 probly. Although I don't wear half of them.

I usually throw the white ones away after 3 monthes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've got a pair of dirty DC shoes I put on when I'm just stomping around in the garage

Nike 5.0 are my everyday out and about shoes. Definitely not for running.
mens-nike-free-run-2-black-red-white-shoes.jpg

Brooks Cascadia 7 for running trails
brooks-cascadia-7_trail_ultramarathon_running_shoes_review.jpg

10 year old Nike VC Shocks. Because Vince Carter and silver shoes. So deliciously gay. They smell really bad too.
rrr_img_44765.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
You have 20 pairs of athletic shoes?

Here I thought I had a lot with 4: two pairs of running shoes that I alternate so the foam gets rest between runs, flat shoes for the gym and an old pair of running I use for mowing the grass, mechanic jobs, playing paintball etc.

If we talk of just any shoes, then that number explode when you consider regular shoes, dress shoes, winter shoes, sandals, boots, neos overboots, mukluks... but that stuff doesnt fall under the definition of sneakers last I checked.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm a white male. So I have two pairs of sneakers - the good pair, and the former good pair that is now allocated for lawn care use. I used to have three pair, but now I prefer the stationary bike to running.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've got over 10 pairs of footwear, but seven pairs of actual sneakers. I'll likely be getting more soon.

Szlia

I don't use sneakers as fashion accessories, so I have about 4 pairs at any one time: the current badminton shoes, the beat up badminton shoes recycled into utility shoes (I go through a pair in about 6 or 8 months as I play 10+ hours a week), the clay court tennis shoes and the indoor tennis shoes (too much of a hassle to clean the clay well enough for the shoes to be usable indoor afterward!). All of them Yonex because they apparently sneaked into my home one night and measured my feet to use as a reference.

Current badminton shoes for Ryanz:

rrr_img_44767.jpg

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Much like Kreugan. 2... The old ass pair, and the newer pair. I don't wear tennis shoes often. Although I have 4 pairs of dress shoes (2 styles, black and brown of each) and 10ish pairs of flip flops. Mostly Reef. I live on the lake and love me some flip flops!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I own(got?) 5 pairs. 2 are running shoes that I only use for working out/running. The other 3 are some Pumas.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
2. Sauconys. Amazingly comfy but wear out fast. I use the old pair for yardwork, etc. Get a new pair every 4-6 months.

Not much of a shoe person. Have a pair of boaters, dress shoes, and flip flops.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
20 pairs? I thought my 3 pairs was overkill. On top of that, they are like 5+ years old.

Now Timbs? I have 10 pair.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm a white male. So I have two pairs of sneakers - the good pair, and the former good pair that is now allocated for lawn care use. I used to have three pair, but now I prefer the stationary bike to running.
White male checking in here as well. One good pair and one crap pair. I used to use the crap pair of the moment for wade fishing and such but nowdays I just use water shoes/sandals.

Being the redneck that I am I own a lot more boots, work boots, hiking boots, hunting boots, steel toe boots, cowboy boots, white shrimper boots etc...

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
1 good pair, 1 work pair (the previous good pair). When I play a lot of tennis or basketball, I buy a pair that has extra protection in the toe drag area since I wear holes in that fast.

So 2-3. 2 right now since I am being lazy.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Exactly this. The new pair gets demoted down to the "working in the yard" pair after a couple years when they start to look worn.

I have probably 4 or 5 pairs of work shoes however, depending on season and how dressed up I need to be on any given day.