How many sneakers you got?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Being a skateboarder, I have a shit load of shoes that get retired but are wearable still, then I've got a couple pair of biking shoes.

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its all about the kwiss tubes. Did I only buy them because they were endorsed by Kenny fucking Powers. No I bought two pairs.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
1-10 seems like a large stretch for your bottom bracket. I've got a pair of Pumas, New Balance, and Chucks. The rest of my footwear consists of dress shoes, flops, steel toes, and a pair of bunny slippers.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nike Free! Best sneakers I've ever owned as far as everyday comforatable. An older pair of Nikes for lawn work, a pair of Saucony running shoes and a pair of lifting shoes.

rrr_img_44784.jpg

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm a white male. So I have two pairs of sneakers - the good pair, and the former good pair that is now allocated for lawn care use. I used to have three pair, but now I prefer the stationary bike to running.
This again.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we count running shoes as sneaker, then I guess two pairs. I also have a pair of flip flops, a pair of work boots, dress shoes, and a pair of motorcycle boots.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I just have 1, my pair of Chuck's. I also have two pair of DM's, my everyday pair and ones I use as dress shoes.

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't use sneakers as fashion accessories, so I have about 4 pairs at any one time: the current badminton shoes, the beat up badminton shoes recycled into utility shoes (I go through a pair in about 6 or 8 months as I play 10+ hours a week), the clay court tennis shoes and the indoor tennis shoes (too much of a hassle to clean the clay well enough for the shoes to be usable indoor afterward!). All of them Yonex because they apparently sneaked into my home one night and measured my feet to use as a reference.

Current badminton shoes for Ryanz:

rrr_img_44767.jpg
Nice looking but unless they come in 12 6E I'm still limited to NB shoes since they seem to be the only ones with wides. FUcking duck feet...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nice looking but unless they come in 12 6E I'm still limited to NB shoes since they seem to be the only ones with wides. FUcking duck feet...
Same here, my feet are damn near square they are so wide, I've always worn New Balance. This last time around though I came to the realization that Sketchers make wides, you might check them out as well. They're pretty damn comfy.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Also same here. 10 1/2 extra wide if I can find them.

I was going to make fun of having badminton shoes until I realized I had a pair of discus shoes in HS/college.

As far as today, I've got the good pair of plain white tennis shoes, and the old pair of plain white tennis shoes.

Discus shoes:

vs023.jpg

Szlia

Most Yonex shoes are what they call "Ergoshape", a fancy word for "a bit wider in the front", and that's why I go for them. I don't believe it's wide enough for 6E though as a little google-fu mentioned a wider model at 4E.

NB: Some of their recent shoes are what they call "Quatrofit", which is significantly tighter.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sneakers? As an adult, I wear adult shoes. The only athletic shoes I wear are for athletic purposes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, I'm not an adult if I wear sneakers?

Hmmm. This could be a problem then.