Poll How many women have you sexually assaulted?

How many women have you sexually assaulted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Please be honest and truthful. This is for research purposes only. All responses are kept anonymous.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Grabbing them by the pussy is only assault if they don't like it. Otherwise it's a friendly gesture.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"In a patriarchal society all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not in a strong enough social position to give meaningful consent-an assault on individual female autonomy uncannily reminiscent of old arguments for why women should not have political rights"

Post your numbers, fellow shitlords.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
But what if I wake up and my wife is giving me a blowjob. Is that a push?
Not possibly to sexually assaulted your wife or anyone you've already had consensual sex with. They've already bought the goods.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If we're including manspreading, stand-rape and stare-rape my numbers are off the fucking chart.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My sister in law was complaining about some song she heard about guys watching women walking by and imagining having sex with them was super gross and I said "You know that's what all guys do all of the time right?". I don't think my brother was thrilled with my comment but it's 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.