Poll How many women have you sexually assaulted?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How many women have you sexually assaulted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Please be honest and truthful. This is for research purposes only. All responses are kept anonymous.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Grabbing them by the pussy is only assault if they don't like it. Otherwise it's a friendly gesture.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"In a patriarchal society all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not in a strong enough social position to give meaningful consent-an assault on individual female autonomy uncannily reminiscent of old arguments for why women should not have political rights"

Post your numbers, fellow shitlords.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
But what if I wake up and my wife is giving me a blowjob. Is that a push?
Not possibly to sexually assaulted your wife or anyone you've already had consensual sex with. They've already bought the goods.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If we're including manspreading, stand-rape and stare-rape my numbers are off the fucking chart.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My sister in law was complaining about some song she heard about guys watching women walking by and imagining having sex with them was super gross and I said "You know that's what all guys do all of the time right?". I don't think my brother was thrilled with my comment but it's 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.