How miserable is your life

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How miserable is your life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Decided to hit some fancy ramen place up for lunch and when we I was done I went for a walk to hatch some Pokemon Eggs. Walked into the CVS to pick up something and on my way out it started pouring ice cold rain. Now my Shoes and hoodie are wet.

Basically life has no meaning and I want to die.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Decided to hit some fancy ramen place up for lunch and when we I was done I went for a walk to hatch some Pokemon Eggs. Walked into the CVS to pick up something and on my way out it started pouring ice cold rain. Now my Shoes and hoodie are wet.

Basically life has no meaning and I want to die.

You should back up your statements in politics thread, it'll give you purpose again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I guarantee your day was 5000% better than mine. That sounds pleasant.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Poll is flawed no 'I am Woolygimp, everything do I do better than you." option.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Today I went to this nice Mexican Restaurant/bar with my boss and we got tacos.

I was hungry so I ordered five tacos 2 Carne Asada 2 Korean BBQ and a Shrimp and they where all good. We talked about my upcoming trip to Chicago the symposium and he ended up buying lunch so that was nice.

The problem now is that I'm so fucking tired and checked out this Friday I'm sitting in my office having trouble keeping my eyes open. I just want to go home but if the other guys see me leave early i know they will leave 15 minutes after me.

Basically, Life is just a constant wave of tragedy until the sweet release of death.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No, I just mean in general.

Nothing happened today. Nothing ever happens.

I go to a job I hate and then come home and deal with a person I hate.

Congratulations on your nuptials.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Today I went to this nice Mexican Restaurant/bar with my boss and we got tacos.

I was hungry so I ordered five tacos 2 Carne Asada 2 Korean BBQ and a Shrimp and they where all good. We talked about my upcoming trip to Chicago the symposium and he ended up buying lunch so that was nice.

The problem now is that I'm so fucking tired and checked out this Friday I'm sitting in my office having trouble keeping my eyes open. I just want to go home but if the other guys see me leave early i know they will leave 15 minutes after me.

Basically, Life is just a constant wave of tragedy until the sweet release of death.
White knighting Mist Mist hard

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.