How miserable is your life

How miserable is your life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I signed up to cover 8 hours of someone's shift today. My boss decided to give someone else 12 hours off also, and that I'd cover their whole job too, at the same time.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I signed up to cover 8 hours of someone's shift today. My boss decided to give someone else 12 hours off also, and that I'd cover their whole job too, at the same time.

If you don't report that to his supervisor you are an idiot.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Sounds like your boss is pretty cool to just willy nilly give someone 12 hours off that usually only works 8 causing you to have to work extra in other times but in this circumstances due to your bosses random act of kindness it caused you to have to work 2.5 times as hard as you usually do.

Seriously mist, this is obnoxious.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No, my boss gave someone 8 hours off out of a 12 hour shift (they're supposedly coming in to work the back 4 hours) and I told them I'd cover the 8 hours. Then he gave someone else 12 hours off on the same day and said 'it's okay, you were covering anyway.'

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did you let him know that you work so hard it's physically impossible for you to cover 2 jobs? what is going to happen? or are you just going to be double super busy and somehow it works out?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh good, it looks like no one on third shift has been doing any work since 3am...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
If you drink beer from a can your life sucks. Hate to break it to you

you are dumb as fuck and the rerolled ban should have carried over

117262_CarouselImage_620x413_canned_beer_taste.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
you are dumb as fuck and the rerolled ban should have carried over

View attachment 95415

The fact that a lot of microbrews are coming in cans is just awesome. Most beer experts agree that beer taste better out of cans. Also, cans are just so much easier to transport, drink out of, dispose of and keep cold. I hate drinking out of a bottle, do I look like a fucking baby?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
beer experts made me lol.

Is that another way to say unapologetic drunk?

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
The fact that a lot of microbrews are coming in cans is just awesome. Most beer experts agree that beer taste better out of cans. Also, cans are just so much easier to transport, drink out of, dispose of and keep cold. I hate drinking out of a bottle, do I look like a fucking baby?
Really? Wow, I'm surprised. Not saying you are wrong, I can see that being true, just not my personal opinion. Maybe I've just had some bad examples (one local company uses copper tanks in their brewing process, and it transfers the taste to all their beers) but I've always gotten metallic hints when beers aren't kept in glass.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Really? Wow, I'm surprised. Not saying you are wrong, I can see that being true, just not my personal opinion. Maybe I've just had some bad examples (one local company uses copper tanks in their brewing process, and it transfers the taste to all their beers) but I've always gotten metallic hints when beers aren't kept in glass.

There are two types of men in this world. Men who like beer out of a can, and woman.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I forgot that Trex and Tyen are squatting in MY state, in the trendiest fucking hipster stronghold of all.

They think it's not beer unless you drink it out of a Growler....which now costs $12 to fill up because of hipster douche bags.

Cans > bottles > growlers

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought a growler was a poop that turns into diarrhea mid poop.

• 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Beer out of a can always tastes metallic to me. Bottles or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.