How miserable is your life

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How miserable is your life

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Cans are only better for the convenience factor. Bottled tastes much better. An IPA in a can is an abomination.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bottle elitists. One of my favorite IPAs is in a can.

webjaialai.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Pretty miserable. Battling depression and alcoholism. Just went off on a bad bender. Back to trying to pick up the pieces.

Even worse, there were 2 buck pints of Coors Light at the bar I was at last night. I must have drank 12. So gross today....coors light mouth.

Im just too thrifty.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pretty miserable. Battling depression and alcoholism. Just went off on a bad bender. Back to trying to pick up the pieces.

Even worse, there were 2 buck pints of Coors Light at the bar I was at last night. I must have drank 12. So gross today....coors light mouth.

Im just too thrifty.

Sounds like alcoholism is winning.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's election day. I took the day off to "poll watch"

I went to my favorite diner and got some scrapple and then went home and put on a black suit with a red dress shirt and red and black tie.

I'm going to stand by the church entrance and hope to scare away some young minorities or old people from voting.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Im just too thrifty.
Don't you have a baby? Stop being a selfish faggot, grow some fucking balls and control yourself.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's election day. I took the day off to "poll watch"

I went to my favorite diner and got some scrapple and then went home and put on a black suit with a red dress shirt and red and black tie.

I'm going to stand by the church entrance and hope to scare away some young minorities or old people from voting.

IS there a fucking scrapple season? Jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.