How much do you weigh?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Remember the RL pic thread? A lot of people here aren't horrific hag beasts. At least the ones who posted.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the gamers left alive here are so hardcore that they don't distract themselves with eating and have atrophied everything except their fingers.

All bullshit aside, fatties are probably less prone to answer.
Yeah, I wouldn't have answered if I was still 320 like I was 2 years ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Remember the RL pic thread? A lot of people here aren't horrific hag beasts. At least the ones who posted.
The same theory of "only good looking people wanted to share pics" comes into play.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
5'9'' 230ish. You can plot my weight gain as a pretty straight line upward from going to college and discovering alcohol to today.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
For instance we knew sean was a massive person, disabled, eating poorly, and living in some basement somewhere. That's the picture I have for 95% of this community.
actually I don't think he was a big guy at all

he's about the same size as his large anime bodypillow

Lenas

Trump's Staff
For instance we knew sean was a massive person, disabled, eating poorly, and livingin his own disability-furnished apartment.
I think he would have avoided a lot of ridicule and maybe still post here if he was actually living in his mom's basement instead of mooching off the local government to afford his own apt.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I think he would have avoided a lot of ridicule and maybe still post here if he was actually living in his mom's basement instead of mooching off the local government to afford his own apt.
I don't think it was his own apartment...or his mother's basement...I could have sworn that they lived in an apartment together.

khalid

Unelected Mod
He was living off government assistance while gaming fulltime and being an utterly insufferable ass about how "hardcore" he was at gaming while everyone else had to mix their gaming with their job. I really don't think him having his own apartment vs living at home was the core of the issue.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He was living off government assistance while gaming fulltime and being an utterly insufferable ass about how "hardcore" he was at gaming while everyone else had to mix their gaming with their job. I really don't think him having his own apartment vs living at home was the core of the issue.
And still had enough assistance to buy top of line big scren TVs, gaming consoles, all the latest new games, and keep himself fat.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't think it was his own apartment...or his mother's basement...I could have sworn that they lived in an apartment together.
He only lived with his 2 cats and his waifu posters. He lived off of shitty snack foods so that he could save enough welfare to buy collectors edition games.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
6'2" and my driver's license says 200. That's all you're getting.
Fucking when I went to renew my driver's license; now my old one said 280 and I was at least 3 bills in the picture, when I went to renew I was down to 240 at the time and the cunt at the dmv asked to verify all the other information on my license, but not my weight, she kept it at 280. I was like bitch, do I look like I weigh 280 now when in fact I was over 300 in this picture.

My wife and I got carded when we went out to eat for our anniversary and ordered drinks (we're 32). She just renewed hers before we started a lifestyle change together so she looks nothing like the photo on her license. Couldn't help but laugh when she pulled it out because the server had to do a double take and I thought she wasn't going to serve her for a second.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
He only lived with his 2 cats and his waifu posters. He lived off of shitty snack foods so that he could save enough welfare to buy collectors edition games.
Fuck yeah, ramen noodles and those $1 frozen pizzas.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was like bitch, do I look like I weigh 280 now when in fact I was over 300 in this picture.
Once you get so far beyond average, it can be hard to tell the difference between a yoked 250 and a fatty at 350. Especially if they are covered up.

rrr_img_135316.jpg