How much money do you make?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

How much money do you make?

• $0-$50k

• $50k-$100k

• $100k-$150k solo

• $100k-$150k household

• $150k-$200k solo

• $150k-$200k household

• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I dont think we have ever maxed out our savings in any year. Having a kid really crimps that. I am always like "yeah I can put more in the 401k this year... or we can take our daughter to Disney/Universal/volley ball lessons/skiing/on a cruise etc. I was born poor so given a choice my daughter gets spoiled and does all the shit we could never afford to do when I was a kid.

I was born poor as well and way over spend on our son. He is completely spoiled I feel your pain but in the end making him happy makes me happy and that is all that matters.

We max our 401k's every year and put a small amount in an investment account also so talking with the money guy sounds like we will be fine at retirement barring any catastrophes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Fuck me running but four years in the Air Force is more useful for future income than four years in the Marine Corps.

We have a pretty even split from the four major branches, avionics is avionics even if you were helicopters like some of the marine/army guys were. Can always learn new shit long as you got the basics down.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
We have a pretty even split from the four major branches, avionics is avionics even if you were helicopters like some of the marine/army guys were. Can always learn new shit long as you got the basics down.

Makes sense. My job didn't have any applicability to civilian jobs. On the other hand, it did set my salary expectations wildly low. My first job after getting out paid 28k/year, and I was like "fuck me that's like TWICE as much as I made in the Marines!"