• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bank plebs are shitty, but they can be a good in to some opportunity. Putting all your eggs in one firm isn't really advisable, but hey its your money.
It's all about relationships and track record buddy. I got both. This isn't some Morgan Stanley shit son. It's boutique.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok so you can't golf.. Would you be interested in blowing up prairie dogs from a helicopter sometime? Shit is fun as hell.

Feral hogs are more fun from a helicopter.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Feral hogs are more fun from a helicopter.

l0HlDmg5h5z563taU.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I make about 90k. I put around 22% of my salary into retirement. I own a modest town-home with my wife and 2 kids. I don't own a single watch. I'm looking forward to retiring and just playing video games and occasionally doing some cocaine off a whore's ass. People like me.

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 13 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Preface: When I say wealthy people, I am talking about people who make less than a million a year. I'm not talking about stratosphere rich people.

Wealthy people may have one or two suits, but they aren't buying dozens of suits, that's retarded. I don't even own a suit. To me, splurging is buying Tommy Bahama clothes. I have a fake set of Louis Vuitton luggage that I use for work. Yesterday my "wants" took over me, and I went to go buy a used $65,000 sports car (which had a sticker price of $84,500 1.5 - 2 years ago), and I turned around half way and came home because I know it's absolutely retarded. You don't stay wealthy by blowing it all on fast cars, expensive suits, and Patek watches. Like I said before, I have one very nice watch, a Rolex Seadweller, and it was given to me. Instead, you take your money and figure out how to make it work for you.

Don't you spend all your money fucking whores on sugardaddy sites? Probably not the best person to be talking about how "smart" rich people spend their money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I make about 180k together and putting away 25% away in retirement. Our house is modest and will be paid for in 5 years, I drive a truck that is 12 years old. Fuck bills.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Don't you spend all your money fucking whores on sugardaddy sites? Probably not the best person to be talking about how "smart" rich people spend their money.

I spent $1,400 in September on that. My gross is right at $60,000 per month. Well worth it to fuck smoking hot 19 year olds each for a full day! I never said I was perfect. I absolutely have an unhealthy sex addiction.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ya'll make me feel broke as fuck. I have to look at Wizardhawk trying to figure out how to make tacos for less than $15, to feel good.

• 1Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I spent $1,400 in September on that. My gross is right at $60,000 per month. Well worth it to fuck smoking hot 19 year olds each for a full day! I never said I was perfect. I absolutely have an unhealthy sex addiction.

I have a hot friend of mine (stunning girl) that confided in me that about 10 years ago she was a kept woman and "dated" a rich married dude. He would fly her into whatever town he was in, treated her really well and paid for all her shit, rent, etc.

She said it was mostly like having a long distance relationship and she felt bad about the wife thing at first but then realized if it wasn't her, it was going to be someone else.

I kept thinking, damn I wish I made more money.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I make about 90k. I put around 22% of my salary into retirement. I own a modest town-home with my wife and 2 kids. I don't own a single watch. I'm looking forward to retiring and just playing video games and occasionally doing some cocaine off a whore's ass. People like me.

I like you.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I remember when the Powerball got up to like $500M about 10 years ago and some work buddies and I were daydreaming out loud about what we would do with the money. Buy a summer and winter home, get our friends out of debt, blah blah blah.

What about you Mark?

With the most sincere and honest delivery of the bunch: "I'm splitting it with my wife and then getting a divorce."

Why these rich dudes/athletes/entertainers ever get married is just beyond comprehension.

Mark knew exactly what he would do and he wasn't lying, and I learned a great lesson that day; To thine own self, always be true!

Also: get money fuck bitches

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
My wife and i make over 200k combined, save about 60%. Condo almost paid off with no kids, invest the rest and hoping to retire before we are too old to enjoy our free time. Go fishing, play sports, travel, do nothing.

fris

Vyemm Raider
60%, I'm jelly. Im about 30% usually and struggle trying to get it higher.

When I was married, the wife made almost exactly what I made, we saved maybe 15%. I kept the house, mortgage payment is the same, and I'm saving so much more. So much happier.

I check Mint every day to watch my savings/ retirements. Healthy addiction?

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

LOL

Men can just spend less and save more while still "doing stuff" - women have so many peripheral expenses it is not even funny. Women are the embodiment of "the little things add up" - there have been thousands of financial studies and it always is "Women spend $ on lots of little thing, Men spend on fewer large purchases." and then...usually in a shushed tone "and yet those large purchases end up less than all the little ones..."

pink tax + buying just random shit.

heck take grocery shopping - if she shops "for the week" its $150+ if I shop its half @ $75 or so...

Target run she is nearing 200$ if I do not question every damn thing she puts in the cart...and then she gets pissed.

Some is my fault, I have done the finances since we got married and no I have not been pefect. We had hard times and struggled - but now we are debt free sans house+car, have a small liquid savings (both of us are in education so we both have good retirement plans that are good, so we do not have to 'manage' a primary retirement fund out of income.)

I told her "Things are really tight, for the next 2 months we need to be strict on things" and really hounded her on it - and my lord those 2 months where glorious - they where a few year ago before we were more clear and free and I was making 35% less... but even on a tight budget we had a good +$ each of those months. But after I was like "See, that was not so bad" - as to me our "living" was generally the same, but to her it was hell. She started crying after and how it was such a huge emotional toll and bla bla bla.

I tried "envelope system" and cash - she would NOT spend cash, she would still use the debt card because "I do not like cash" and again, this was during a tight time and she almost made us overdraft because the allocated months money was in cash form... argh women

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
ya I get that. she spent her personal $$ on makeup and her clothes. i can't really say where our joint money went, just seemed to poof. she kept a fairly detailed budget, i just don't care enough at this point to find out.

one big difference is i embrace the 'never pay retail'. i've bought a good bit of used furniture off craig's list. i'll get new mattresses from amazon, but most everything else isn't new. when i bought my new bed frame, guy said he paid ~4k for it new and that it wouldn't fit where they were moving.

then obvious repair costs. i'm not Ron Swanson but I'm fairly handy. Sometimes she would just order onsite service for some appliance before i could even take a look.

slight segway, how many have multiple income streams? it's something I've been wanting for years and just can't seem to get started.

• 1Like