• $150k-$200k solo

• $150k-$200k household

• $200k-$300k solo

• $200k-$300k household

• $300k+ solo

• $300k+ household

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siliconemelons

Yeah, she gets very flustered very fast as my never pay retail thought process.

Coupons, % off, generics, dubiously obtained resale... she cant stand it "It is the price that it is!" is her motto, mine is IDGAF if it is advertised at X price it can be lower!

Like when I go look at a car, she is like "WOW this car is 15k, there are others that are 17k!" and I am like "So we know those people at 17k are at LEAST 2k full of it... so that is a in general 2k mark up... add some variables, that 15k car should be 13.5... now to get a 17k one at 13.5k because it has the color I want vs the one listed at 15"

She is like...but the 15k one IS the deal just buy it?

okay I am ranty today, sorry

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I remember when the Powerball got up to like $500M about 10 years ago and some work buddies and I were daydreaming out loud about what we would do with the money. Buy a summer and winter home, get our friends out of debt, blah blah blah.

What about you Mark?

With the most sincere and honest delivery of the bunch: "I'm splitting it with my wife and then getting a divorce."

Why these rich dudes/athletes/entertainers ever get married is just beyond comprehension.

Mark knew exactly what he would do and he wasn't lying, and I learned a great lesson that day; To thine own self, always be true!

Also: get money fuck bitches
A large part of me 100% gets this. But the other part of me says that I'd likely be dead in a year if I left my wife and had 250 million to party with.

• 3Like
  • 1Blown

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
A large part of me 100% gets this. But the other part of me says that I'd likely be dead in a year if I left my wife and had 250 million to party with.

would be a fun year tho

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I'd buy a house/car for a bunch of warm weather US cities and bounce around throughout the year. Would move my happy ass back down to Tampa for primary residence and get season tickets for hockey/football. Fuck baseball. Summer months (basically between when hockey playoffs end and football starts) I'd travel the globe and fuck off. Would definitely continue to stay not married for all the right reasons.

Also, woo might clear $80k this year. Four years in the Air Force got me enough experience to get work in aircraft manufacturing when I got out. Few guys in my dept will clear 100k this year but they make like $5+/hr more than I do and they do a lot more overtime. Maybe next year...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I spent $1,400 in September on that. My gross is right at $60,000 per month. Well worth it to fuck smoking hot 19 year olds each for a full day! I never said I was perfect. I absolutely have an unhealthy sex addiction.
You that ugly that you gotta pay for prostitutes bro? If your face is damaged you could use that money to fix it up and hit the gym.

I bought my Rolex new from my watch guy for 35% off at 8.2k. If I turned around and sold it I could get 7.7-8k easy. $200-400 loss (ok add in cleaning every 5-7 years depending on use) is nothing. Doubt I would have bought it new if I didn't have the discount.

Meanwhile you're blowing $1.4k a month to do something you could do with your fucking hand dude. You could literally jack off for free.

God some people on this forum are so dumb.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
LOL

Men can just spend less and save more while still "doing stuff" - women have so many peripheral expenses it is not even funny. Women are the embodiment of "the little things add up" - there have been thousands of financial studies and it always is "Women spend $ on lots of little thing, Men spend on fewer large purchases." and then...usually in a shushed tone "and yet those large purchases end up less than all the little ones..."

pink tax + buying just random shit.

heck take grocery shopping - if she shops "for the week" its $150+ if I shop its half @ $75 or so...

Target run she is nearing 200$ if I do not question every damn thing she puts in the cart...and then she gets pissed.

Some is my fault, I have done the finances since we got married and no I have not been pefect. We had hard times and struggled - but now we are debt free sans house+car, have a small liquid savings (both of us are in education so we both have good retirement plans that are good, so we do not have to 'manage' a primary retirement fund out of income.)

I told her "Things are really tight, for the next 2 months we need to be strict on things" and really hounded her on it - and my lord those 2 months where glorious - they where a few year ago before we were more clear and free and I was making 35% less... but even on a tight budget we had a good +$ each of those months. But after I was like "See, that was not so bad" - as to me our "living" was generally the same, but to her it was hell. She started crying after and how it was such a huge emotional toll and bla bla bla.

I tried "envelope system" and cash - she would NOT spend cash, she would still use the debt card because "I do not like cash" and again, this was during a tight time and she almost made us overdraft because the allocated months money was in cash form... argh women
I want to hug you man. Fucking women

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You that ugly that you gotta pay for prostitutes bro? If your face is damaged you could use that money to fix it up and hit the gym.

I bought my Rolex new from my watch guy for 35% off at 8.2k. If I turned around and sold it I could get 7.7-8k easy. $200-400 loss (ok add in cleaning every 5-7 years depending on use) is nothing. Doubt I would have bought it new if I didn't have the discount.

Meanwhile you're blowing $1.4k a month to do something you could do with your fucking hand dude. You could literally jack off for free.

God some people on this forum are so dumb.

What a troll!!

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What a troll!!
Haters gone hate. Wearing my hater blockers. Come at me bruh.

4Z2X9XYG0sQ3m.gif

12GrmhJOtCB4ys.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Meanwhile you're blowing $1.4k a month to do something you could do with your fucking hand dude.
It's just not nearly as fun when I strangle my hand to death after I cum.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I've never understood why men let women do the budgets. Only time is if my wife is if she earned more than me. That's never happened. She's good with it though and never wastes money.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
I'd buy a house/car for a bunch of warm weather US cities and bounce around throughout the year. Would move my happy ass back down to Tampa for primary residence and get season tickets for hockey/football. Fuck baseball. Summer months (basically between when hockey playoffs end and football starts) I'd travel the globe and fuck off. Would definitely continue to stay not married for all the right reasons.

Also, woo might clear $80k this year. Four years in the Air Force got me enough experience to get work in aircraft manufacturing when I got out. Few guys in my dept will clear 100k this year but they make like $5+/hr more than I do and they do a lot more overtime. Maybe next year...

Fuck me running but four years in the Air Force is more useful for future income than four years in the Marine Corps. I just started clearing 75k this year and feel like the luckiest man alive.

Also, mazeltov on the pay!

My wife and I are maxing out retirement contributions, but I've been having a hell of a time convincing her that if we save a lot more (which we can) then we could have passive income streams from investments at least without living like monks while we save. The coffee and eating out alone is atrocious.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
My finances have gone to shit, put me down a tier lol

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I golf and am interested in Augusta. Please PM me the details? Thanks.
Sorry bro. That tee time filled up already. I got you penciled in for the next tho. I got u bro ✊

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider

Regarding the experience...I work in a big automotive electronics manufacturing plant; we routinely hire ex-military. Always remember that while you may not find work 100% lined up with your MOS, there are actually a lot of transferable skills that are taught in the military. I had a blackhawk tech one time who was gonna just walk by our booth because we didn't work with helicopters so it was obviously not a fit for him. While that's true, we also have custom production equipment building parts that only 1 or 2 of exist in the world. So no one is going to be trained on that, you use the foundation you already have and build on it. I've found, generally speaking, that leadership, managing stress, and just knowing when's a good time to speak up vs do what you have to do in guys who recruited from the military tend to be significantly better than civilians. Sounds like you did find a good fit, but just wanted to point out to folks who served that the possibilities can be broader than you might think.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Foler can't be a real person. No one that wealthy and apparently not "that ugly" would ever make the condom post. You'd be raw dogging every hot 21 year old there is.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like