How often do you get email meant for someone else?

Every now and then.

I have been sent some work relates files by a random dude who also sent threats 5 mins later, i've been sent hospital bill or something, car repair bill, holiday pictures, holiday plans, some dude with the same name had made hotel reservations using my email instead of his work email, a newspaper sent an obituary for checking, etc... goes without saying that i don't bother to respond to them anymore except very rarely.

I have a fairly common first name and last name and I'm using[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */which I've had since 2004.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I get emails for some grandma's knitting club =/ Her initials+last name happens to match a gaming name I have an email address for.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I have a really good account during the first few months of gmail being in beta ([email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */) that I get all sorts of shit sent to all the time.I'm pretty much using it as a throwaway account now because of it. now use[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No counting the nigerian princes, only once. Turned out to be a chick and reasonably attractive, so I tried to chat her up, but she wasn't having any of it.

PS, I never get penis enlargement emails. I'm pretty sure they're accurate in who they target and a lot of you are just deluding yourself.

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
So I have some executive in Canada who signs up using my address all of time. One time, I logged in to the account just to see what she was buying (some bookstore) and it had stored all of her personal info and her credit card stored in plain text.

The other person is a lesbian, a member of lesbian chat zone, and does some medical stuff in Michigan, lots of fun....

The last is some lady who has two kids, and I get tons of evites for kids parties. I love replying to them all and saying 20 other people are coming with me.

I got in gmail during the beta and have a[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */