I fall somewhere in this category.

goonies.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There are different forms of intelligence. I would wager that most of this board is above average in terms of "book smarts" but probably behind the curve when it comes to social/emotional intelligence.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
There are different forms of intelligence. I would wager that most of this board is above average in terms of "book smarts" but probably behind the curve when it comes to social/emotional intelligence.

Aka aspies

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Don't forget street smarts, kids now are raised like Veal. They couldn't survive walking alone at night in a foreign country.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I used to think I was pretty smart, but then I sobered up and realized I was just hanging out with a bunch of idiots.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm not smart. I'm knowledgeable of a small portion of a field that is a subset of biology. Functional retard if you would.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I know more than a few people who can do calculus in there head but can't manage to look both ways before crossing the street. There are a lot of Dumb Smart people.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I must abstain until there is a Intelligence bobblehead option.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I remember pretty much everything I ever learned. I dont know if that qualifies as smart or just a human ipod that can play back what it has recorded.

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
I know more than a few people who can do calculus in there head but can't manage to look both ways before crossing the street. There are a lot of Dumb Smart people.

I can't spell and sometimes I read words wrong. Like I thought one of the answers was "former moderator" not "forum". I probably fall somewhere around "slightly dyslexic but really good at math and memorization".

Also sheltered white girl who's watched a lot of crime shows. No chance in hell I would survive walking alone at night in a foreign country. Well, I've travelled a bit around Europe. But wouldn't go to most of South America or the Middle East. So is that actually smart?

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I can't spell and sometimes I read words wrong. Like I thought one of the answers was "former moderator" not "forum". I probably fall somewhere around "slightly dyslexic but really good at math and memorization".

Also sheltered white girl who's watched a lot of crime shows. No chance in hell I would survive walking alone at night in a foreign country. Well, I've travelled a bit around Europe. But wouldn't go to most of South America or the Middle East. So is that actually smart?

I bet we could start a Go Fund Me Campaign to send you on a Middle East Vacation, I would venture to guess that the donations would be so good that you would even get a 1st Class Seat on your flight.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I really feel like "slightly stupid" is being under represented.

Can I see the sampling on your poll?

Picasso. Show me your poll.

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I bet we could start a Go Fund Me Campaign to send you on a Middle East Vacation, I would venture to guess that the donations would be so good that you would even get a 1st Class Seat on your flight.

Maybe we can do it as a patreon and at the 500 dollar level she sends the user a bra so that they can know the truth.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I once guessed the password of a computer at work on the second try by looking around the office and pretending my IQ was 30 points lower (was the business name imprinted on the postitnotes, next to the computer).

I once told the truth to a customer who asked me how stupid I thought he was.

We all have our good days and our bad days.

• 1Like