How to lose your business in 22 seconds.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
lol yikes!

I didn't see this discussed, if this is a double please remove.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Should've throw in "FLY INTO SAVINGS!" somewhere

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like Ahab needed a plane and two co-pilots to land that whale.

• 2Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Haha, I want to buy a mattress from these geniuses now.

Maybe the smartest move ever.

The next few months I assume they will have shit for business and will make any deal possible to keep the lights on.
Probably get a King set for next to nothing.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's mind bottling to me how multiple people could be involved in putting that together, even if it's just the three people on camera and whoever was behind it, and not one of them said "uh guys, this shit isn't cool."

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I like the cut of their jib. Too bad they don't deliver to Utah.

It happened 15 years ago. Get over it.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's cool to make jokes about literally any other time in history when people died but this shit just crossed a line that can't be uncrossed...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Best part was hamplanet had two muslim-looking fellows to be the ones to knock down the twin-twin-towers.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"and for understandable reasons".. no, you fubared it right there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The issue with the wal mart one - I think they had good intentions, but why do people not understand that you should not ever attempt to sell products under the guise of a national tragedy like 9/11? Why is this so hard to understand?

As for the San Antonio debacle.. First of all, it was one branch of the company in San Antonio that did it, AFAIK. They have all been (i think) fired. The main office, which is in Houston, apparently had no idea this was happening and is falling over their sword over it.

I'm kinda torn on this in some respects: No doubt the SA store is -DONE- as they should be. But as a business owner myself, I want to try to hire the best employees I can but no matter what, but at the end of the day, no amount of training will prevent all stupid shit that your employees may do. The best you can do is fall on your sword, apologize, and fire those employees immediately. I mean, really, what else can the guy do?

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I see no problem with the wal mart thing either. I mean WTF, a store isn't allowed to put on a display anymore? The only problem I see is $3.33 for a 12 pack of coke and calling it a rollback price. Fuck man, at least roll that shit back to 2001 prices ($5 a case)