Hulk Hogan hates naggers

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have to be naive or stupid to think this isn't related to his lawsuit against gawker.

The timing is waaaay too convenient. Be careful when you sue "reporters" they dont fight fair.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hogan is no racist, he was just being a dad. if he had just said "if my daughter is gonna fuck a dude he should at least be succesful and not act like an asshole" nobody would say shit. the n word is some kind of magic word that is fucking awesome to say if you are black, but a capital crime if you say it while being white. its fucking stupid to get so bent out of shape over a word, especially a word blacks say a million times a day. and roddy piper is nobody to comment because he is a massive racist, the shit he would say on Piper's Pit back in the 80s was insane. the WWE is no better. the hulkster is the biggest wrestling star of all time. its like banning any mention of babe ruth in baseball museums or anywhere because of some of the things he was purported as saying.
the worst part was this was all taken from a private conversation.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
one thing I always had admired during my years as a WWE fan is how unapologetically politically incorrect they were. this is the company that gave us "Cryme Tyme" and the "Mexicools" (see below). this is the company that staged a gay wedding, which then (of course) devolved into a brawl setting up a wrestling match. they've had incest storylines, girl banging her friend's dad to blackmail her into lesbian sex storylines, necrophilia storylines, etc. it seems that WWE has finally been beaten down by the left and their stick of political correctness. i'm not saying they should have looked the other way here, but to whitewash the Hulkster from the history books because he threw the word American Inventor around is a huge overreaction. the WWE wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Hogan.

Hulk Hogan isn't a racist. he's just a guy who was pissed off over the possibility of someone taking advantage of his daughter and got emotional about it in a private fucking conversation. this whole thing is fucking ridiculous. show me one action of his that suggests any racism on his behalf. if this is the future of the world, then we're in big trouble.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You really can't talk about american wrestling history and ignore Hogan.

They went to far and now they have to find away to back down gracefully.

Hogan was the center of the transformation of wrestling from a back water entertainment that showed up on UHF channels after the cartoon shows ended on weekend to the massive pay per view era events it also replaced Saturday Night Live several times a year when Saturday Night Live was at its peak..

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
this is supposed to be a racist rant? He uses the n word, but he isn't being a racist. There's a big difference between the two.
Did you miss the part where he said he was racist? You can't misconstrue someone saying, "I'm a little racist."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can see where having a fag enamoured with your wife would make a fella nervous. It might bring up uncomfortable questions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The problem is, they've got lots of tape on him. Apparently, after he gets laid, he rants about minorities and gays in the afterglow.

Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape -Details | eWrestlingNews.com

" "VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in. So we knock on the door and a big f*g lives there now!" He continues, "This half-gay was enamored with Linda," speaking about his now ex-wife, Linda Hogan."
he said fag, so? that word has probably been uttered about a bajillion times on WWF/WWE tv shows. whats next? do we find out he doesnt recycle and likes to leave the toilet seat up?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can see where having a fag enamoured with your wife would make a fella nervous. It might bring up uncomfortable questions.
Well, also, what married man would want his wife to be someone's fag hag?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have news for you. Just because you guys shit up these boards with your racism, doesn't mean that shit flies in real life.

Don't believe me? Make these comments at work, in the presence of a large amount of coworkers, and see if you stay employed until the end of the day.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Don't forget to look both ways before making a racist joke.

Also, there are just too many goddamn cameras in this world now.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know why the WWE cares. It's not like there are a lot of black people that watch wrestling anyway.
You know, you'd think so. You'd really think so. But some of the guys know more about the fucking WWE/WWF than I do. And it's not like I'm an encylopedia of wrasslin knowledge, but I know the high points.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
he said fag, so? that word has probably been uttered about a bajillion times on WWF/WWE tv shows. whats next? do we find out he doesnt recycle and likes to leave the toilet seat up?
What else could roody poo candy ass mean?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
?VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in. So we knock on the door and a big f*g lives there now!? He continues, ?This half-gay was enamored with Linda,? speaking about his now ex-wife, Linda Hogan."
For an old guy, that's a very PC statement on his part.

It's not like he said, EWW a fucking queer touched my old stuff, burn him!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know, you'd think so. You'd really think so. But some of the guys know more about the fucking WWE/WWF than I do. And it's not like I'm an encylopedia of wrasslin knowledge, but I know the high points.
The WWE moved from the Attitude Era to the PG Era to get better sponsors (as in higher paying). Maybe in the Attitude Era this wouldn't have been an issue, but the sponsors they have now will pull out. That's why you don't see blading-simulated sex acts-lesbianism that much now. Hell, Daniel Bryan got fired for choking a guy with a belt.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wtf? you cant do dirty shit anymore? cant smack somebody upside their head with a folding chair or rip the cushion off the turnbuckle posts and slam the opponent into it anymore?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The WWE moved from the Attitude Era to the PG Era to get better sponsors (as in higher paying). Maybe in the Attitude Era this wouldn't have been an issue, but the sponsors they have now will pull out. That's why you don't see blading-simulated sex acts-lesbianism that much now. Hell, Daniel Bryan got fired for choking a guy with a belt.
That just means there is now a market for older hardcore professional wrestling being opened up. You have a world view where you consider the advertisers more important then the consumers. That's not how it works the advertisers are only there to reach the consumers.

If the WWE doesn't fix this problem then they have given away the biggest name in professional wrestling history to a potential new rival, A rival not constrained by PG rating and SJW rules,