Hulk Hogan hates naggers

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
all hail Saint Nester. the man who has never said or done anything in private he wouldnt be proud of if it was made public

Nester

Vyemm Raider
all hail Saint Nester. the man who has never said or done anything in private he wouldnt be proud of if it was made public

It has nothing to be with proud or not, sure there are things i have said or done that would embarrass me, but i would stand up like a man and own it and take my lumps. I sure would not call it UNFAIR. They are my words, dumb or not. Its called integrity. To be clear, my coments are not direct at Hulk, but the poster i quoted who said it was unfair. It is totaly fucking fair. He said it, he has to deal with it, and i suspect he will stand up and take his lumps like a man.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It has nothing to be with proud or not, sure there are things i have said or done that would embarrass me, but i would stand up like a man and own it and take my lumps. I sure would not call it UNFAIR. They are my words, dumb or not. Its called integrity. To be clear, my coments are not direct at Hulk, but the poster i quoted who said it was unfair. It is totaly fucking fair. He said it, he has to deal with it, and i suspect he will stand up and take his lumps like a man.
He didn't say that at all though. He said reporters don't fight fair.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I looked at WWE business model and ill admit I was wrong to say they were in trouble financially. They seem to be well ahead of curve compared to others in dealing with the content explosion. They are shifting to a subscription model that provides higher value for money then there existing pay per view model. While still keeping that pay per view option. They bundle all the pay per view, old content and secondary non pay per view content into a package that is only marginally more expensive then paying for one single pay per view event over the course of six months.
??<WWE Q2 Financials - Vince McMahon Reacts To WWE More | eWrestlingNews.com

The WWE announced their second quarter financials today, and in that report the Company reported net income of $5.1 million, or $0.07 per share, compared to a net loss of $14.5 million, or $0.19 loss per share, in the second quarter last year. Vince McMahon had the following to say about the company's performance.

"The performance of WWE Network demonstrates our ability to transform our legacy pay-per-view business into a global subscription business with high growth potential. We have made meaningful progress executing our key strategic initiatives, including the achievement of significant international growth and increased engagement across our digital and social media platforms."

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"My dad's best friends with Mr. T, he's best friends with Dennis Rodman, he's not racist," she told "ET." "It's just when you're mad and you're at the lowest point in your life . you just choose ill-fitting words for that situation just to air your shorts out."

"He's so nice to everybody," the 27-year-old pop singer added. "He doesn't talk like that, which is what was so strange about it."

Brooke Hogan then acknowledged how damaging her father's words were to his career, but veered into a decidedly odd discussion of reverse racism.

"I feel bad for my dad, but I also feel bad for the African American fans and stuff because they don't know that he didn't mean it," she told the television show. "You know, it would be offensive.

"But this is something that we have to put a stop to every day, because I'll be honest with you, I've had a black guy call me a honkey, and I've also been told that white people smell like bologna. I don't take offense to it, I just laughed at it."
she can't even wait 5mins b4 she turns it into a woe is me, i smell like bologna!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm over it already. I forgive Hogan. I talk shit about you white devils all the time, God forbid someone recorded that and released it. I don't hate white people though.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm over it already. I forgive Hogan. I talk shit about you white devils all the time, God forbid someone recorded that and released it. I don't hate white people though.
rrr_img_106495.jpg

Excuse me, did you just refer to me as the white devil? Leave that part out!