Human Head Transplants Are A'Comin...

iannis

Musty Nester
There were probably people who thought Einstein was completely bonkers even while admitting he was right.

You have to go outside the conventional to find new, better, explanations and deeper understandings. There's already conventional methods and explanations for everything.

That's all I mean. Not like Dr. Frankenstein crazy.

Odds are that shit will never work. But it's worth trying even if it's kinda insane.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh yeah, for sure there's a fucking line.

biggrin.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that most good science is really fucking boring, some cutting edge science is exciting until you get to the low level details and rarely revolutionary science can be kind of insane.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Robocop is real and will be in detroit very soon.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/detro...its-god,97725/
Back in 2011, the brave citizens of Detroit (along with a bunch of assholes on Kickstarter) raised enough money to erect a giant RoboCop statue somewhere in the motor city. More than two years and a string of ?where the heck are we going to put this thing? battles later, the statue is finally close to completion. The 10-foot-tall statue is currently in its foam components stage and should be bronzed in the near future. Once that?s done, Imagination Station, the statue?s makers, will perfect its look and then, hopefully, place it somewhere in the city by late next summer.

Imagination Station posted a series of pics of the statue in progress online over the weekend and, honestly, it?s goddamn majestic. Once bronzed and mounted on some sort of base, the completed work should keep Detroit free from crime for all eternity?or until someone spray-paints it.