I am being given a business

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Either way you're fucked now. You can't refuse her advances without pissing her off and you get to look forward to her shit-talking you to your boss every time you get into a fight.

Hit it hard and often but have a bug-out bag and cash ready.

Fuck Up Mtv GIF by The Challenge

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

Why is she sending you all these pics, did you ask for some? Her sending pics like this when she has a boyfriend is kind of another red flag…however if she’s ready to move on from him to you, cool I suppose.
I didn’t ask. We were texting about something with work. Then she said she needed to go for a jog because the dogs needed to go out and she was getting fat. I said “You look fine. You’re adorable.” And then she said she didn’t feel like it and sent pics. First time she has done that. Sending the pics, I mean.

I know that back in January, my boss was looking for her an apartment. So….

Brad2770

Man, you guys are hard to please. Unless I was courting mother Teresa, you guys would be saying there were red flags. I’m in my 40’s. Ever damned woman is tainted or damaged at this age. I just have to find the one with the least amount of baggage. No kids snd no tattoos is a pretty good fucking start. Fucking hell.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You realize, everything you're saying just makes it worse? You get that, right?

crazy tom hiddleston GIF

That said. I look forward, wholeheartedly, to future updates of your blossoming love. Stranger things have happened.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

You realize, everything you're saying just makes it worse? You get that, right?

crazy tom hiddleston GIF

That said. I look forward, whole-hardheartedly, to future updates of your blossoming love. Stranger things have happened.
Well, now I’m not going to share my FoH on titties for you faggots. I have already delivered three pairs in the past. This could have been a fourth and you ruined it. You made it worse for your brothers.

(this is a joke. No way I would do this)

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn’t ask. We were texting about something with work. Then she said she needed to go for a jog because the dogs needed to go out and she was getting fat. I said “You look fine. You’re adorable.” And then she said she didn’t feel like it and sent pics. First time she has done that. Sending the pics, I mean.

I know that back in January, my boss was looking for her an apartment. So….
If she is into sending out pics of herself, have you suggested an OF account to her?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, you guys are hard to please. Unless I was courting mother Teresa, you guys would be saying there were red flags. I’m in my 40’s. Ever damned woman is tainted or damaged at this age. I just have to find the one with the least amount of baggage. No kids snd no tattoos is a pretty good fucking start. Fucking hell.
Red flags sure look a lot like rose petals if you squint real hard while drunk. Full speed ahead bro!

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah go for it if you want man, I’m just throwing some words of caution. Sometimes when the blood from our brains is hanging out somewhere else we don’t see things as clearly as we should. Don’t take any of the advice/cautionary words personal.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I don’t. And I have been working with her for almost two years now. She has a lot of positive traits and we have become pretty good friends. We both have a lot of things in common. Even though I showed off pics of her here, trying to flex “zzLook what I could get, guys!”, I really enjoy working with her and talking with her above all else. She’s actually one of the first women in a long time that I haven’t thought of as only a place to store my penis.

• 5Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She is definitely a rich girl. Being a guy that grew up poor, I have always had that dream of landing the rich girl (Cant Buy Me Love movie). Seriously, all of this just stimulates the things I desire. I would love to be able to work with my spouse. Anyways, one more pic-

View attachment 479251
One only other thing I would say, after this conversation goes on a bit, come back and delete these if there's any risk of get every being able to snoop. I've gone thru having things that should be benign not a big deal and women blow up about the weirdest things.

Rooting for you on her as it sounds like you deserve it and if she doesn't have a skeleton in the closet hopefully is golden.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If this thread makes anything clear it's that Brad is immune to advice of all kinds. Might as well just sit back and watch the show.

Diana Prince Popcorn GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

If this thread makes anything clear it's that Brad is immune to advice of all kinds. Might as well just sit back and watch the show.

Diana Prince Popcorn GIF
No, no. Just because I don’t take your advice, doesn’t mean I’m immune to advice. It just means you guys are dumb for not telling me I’m making the right decisions.

I’m joking, by the way.

seriously though, I think there is more to all of this; how things have gone for me the last 6 years especially. If all of this actually pans out, my faith in God will be restored. I know that may not mean anything to you guys, but I’m feeling the rejuvenation of something I thought had long been dead. It’s more than just a job or a woman.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Brad2770 Brad2770 no one's busting your balls. I think the gang is happy you're finding success in life right now. However, you're being warned on screwing the pooch (maybe literally and figuratively) and I don't think anybody wants to see something bad happen. You do you. You're a grown man, and you have a closet full of Warhammer 40K miniatures that need painting.

At the end of the day you know her better than all of us, she's a cool girl, if you think you can have a decent relationship with her and maintain that with your work than so be it. I guess if her dad likes you and you really bond with him, you got a leg up on anybody else who's going to maybe date her.

Hope everything works out for you, and just make certain to fill us in, come hell or high water.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user