I am being given a business

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I used to be an operations supervisor for a janitorial company in Dallas. I was there for two years. During that two years, I never lost a customer. My customer service skills are impeccable. This, topped with customers in my current line of work constantly asking specifically for me, old bosses calling or texting if I can come back to them and then an old man offering to give me his customer base that brought upon my desire to run my own business.

I was honest with the company I was working for at the time. Told them about my plans to start a business and even informed them along the way of my progress. I wasn’t bragging, but keeping communication so they would never worry that I would steal business. They fired me anyways. At the time, I only had $3000 in the bank, no where near what I wanted in the bank to start my business and about six months before I planned to official launch. Not only that, but a month after, I got rear ended and Farmers fucked me around for 3-6 months on the insurance payout. I had a pretty solid plan. Everything was going as planned. I trusted my employer. They got scared and acted as cowards. I didn’t have an alternate plan because my initial plan was great.

I have no doubt I could run a business just fine. Would it have turned into a statewide or national chain? Probably not, but I have no doubt I could have had at least 5 trucks on the road and helping some good men take care of their families.

As for my current situation:

I’ll need a little more time to figure out what is going on, but there has always been sone minor attraction between myself and the boss’ daughter. One of the customers here that likes me recommended her cleaning lady to help me get unpacked and situated. I told the daughter this and she said she wanted to do it instead of the cleaning lady and wouldn’t charge me. Then, when I was telling her that I was going to buy a queen bedroom suit, she said “No, you’re buying a king. It’s not much more snd I would buy a king.”

Going back to the Christmas party, we were at a very nice restaurant. I was sitting next to the boss and across from his daughter. She had asked for a refill on her water and the waiter hadn’t abliged. The third time he came back, I said “Tge young lady has asked for water twice, can we get that now please?”, “Yes sir”. My boss turned to me and said “Thank you.”.

The next year is going to be interesting
I do really hope everything works out for you.

Don't shit where you eat...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

Real quick:

I already expressed my concern with how he was handling something with San Antonio. I told him I disagreed and suggested this particular incident go a certain way. He called me back two hours later and we are going with my idea/plan.

Also found us a new mechanic for DFW (our current one is flaky as fuck and my current direct boss, soon to be equal, wasn’t doing shit about it.)

He also talked to me about the pest control, but will talk to me more about in San Antonio. He wants to open one in both cities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I used to be an operations supervisor for a janitorial company in Dallas. I was there for two years. During that two years, I never lost a customer. My customer service skills are impeccable. This, topped with customers in my current line of work constantly asking specifically for me, old bosses calling or texting if I can come back to them and then an old man offering to give me his customer base that brought upon my desire to run my own business.

I was honest with the company I was working for at the time. Told them about my plans to start a business and even informed them along the way of my progress. I wasn’t bragging, but keeping communication so they would never worry that I would steal business. They fired me anyways. At the time, I only had $3000 in the bank, no where near what I wanted in the bank to start my business and about six months before I planned to official launch. Not only that, but a month after, I got rear ended and Farmers fucked me around for 3-6 months on the insurance payout. I had a pretty solid plan. Everything was going as planned. I trusted my employer. They got scared and acted as cowards. I didn’t have an alternate plan because my initial plan was great.

I have no doubt I could run a business just fine. Would it have turned into a statewide or national chain? Probably not, but I have no doubt I could have had at least 5 trucks on the road and helping some good men take care of their families.

As for my current situation:

I’ll need a little more time to figure out what is going on, but there has always been sone minor attraction between myself and the boss’ daughter. One of the customers here that likes me recommended her cleaning lady to help me get unpacked and situated. I told the daughter this and she said she wanted to do it instead of the cleaning lady and wouldn’t charge me. Then, when I was telling her that I was going to buy a queen bedroom suit, she said “No, you’re buying a king. It’s not much more snd I would buy a king.”

Going back to the Christmas party, we were at a very nice restaurant. I was sitting next to the boss and across from his daughter. She had asked for a refill on her water and the waiter hadn’t abliged. The third time he came back, I said “Tge young lady has asked for water twice, can we get that now please?”, “Yes sir”. My boss turned to me and said “Thank you.”.

The next year is going to be interesting.
1678832822389.jpeg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I paid her a compliment today and she started sending pics. I have an update, but been so fucking busy. But yeah, the daughter:
View attachment 478894
38, no kids, never been married. Sweetest voice you have ever heard.
So yeah you’re probably in if you want it…just could add a complication if things don’t work out. Don’t be surprised if they don’t work out that for some reason the boss doesn’t seem to like you anymore and nothing you do is good enough and all those deals you thought you had worked out get pulled off the table.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
sell all the 40k b4 she finds them
That shit doesn't matter if you're successful in your career and the hobby. The worst thing is being shitty at something you're "passionate" about. "Yes I've been painting models for 25 years but I don't know how to use oils or weathering pigments, come look at this clown murder scene that appears painted by a 5 year old" = instant turn off.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

I mean, have fun if you want, but always follow the usual rules. Don't shit where you eat. Don't marry or cohabitate unless you are ready and willing to lose 50% of everything you own.
Or gain.

boss’ daughter, you know.

Seriously though, I have been divorced since 2008. No diseases or illegitimate children. I think I have a grasp on this. There are guys on this board that are probably thought of more highly than me that knocked up random women and are facing bullshit now they have been warned about as well. I’m not that dumb.

We have a huge account in DFW. We were able to land that account because people know I do good work. Now that I’m in San Antonio, we were able to extend our work with this chain with every location between SA and DFW. I have been working on them since I have moved down. They are now asking if I would be interested doing everything within the triangle of Houston, DFW and SA starting next year. I’ll give more details around the 4th. I’ll be done with these accounts next Thursday.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Or gain.

boss’ daughter, you know.

Seriously though, I have been divorced since 2008. No diseases or illegitimate children. I think I have a grasp on this. There are guys on this board that are probably thought of more highly than me that knocked up random women and are facing bullshit now they have been warned about as well. I’m not that dumb.

We have a huge account in DFW. We were able to land that account because people know I do good work. Now that I’m in San Antonio, we were able to extend our work with this chain with every location between SA and DFW. I have been working on them since I have moved down. They are now asking if I would be interested doing everything within the triangle of Houston, DFW and SA starting next year. I’ll give more details around the 4th. I’ll be done with these accounts next Thursday.
Happy for you then. Lots of people who should know better by our age go straight stupid when it comes to women. Even the ones who got burnt by marriage before. Sometimes more than once. So always have to offer the public service announcement. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. Always look out for each other when possible.

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I'd be careful pissing the boss off if you mess with the daughter but fuck it, give her go. 38 and no kids though, her clock is ticking, you ready to be a dad again?

Brad2770

I'd be careful pissing the boss off if you mess with the daughter but fuck it, give her go. 38 and no kids though, her clock is ticking, you ready to be a dad again?
I suppose I need to fill in sone things I have been leaving out:

She has a Turkish Muslim boyfriend. They have been together for 3 years. This guy works for a media company (or something like that) that has put him in the position to work for/with Seether, 10 Years and other famous rock bands. I know she really enjoys being able to brush shoulders with these people. I am competing with that. I have heard things at the office in Ft. Worth and he is an absolute asshole to her. My boss despises her boyfriend. So much so, he is not invited to any of their family events.

On Memorial Day, they went to South Padre. Him, his wife and the daughter. He invited me to go. I declined because I had other plans in Ft. Worth. All of this information explains why he responded the way he did during the Christmas get together for the business back in Dec. (when he thanked me for getting on the waiter for not refilling her water). I don’t think that he will ever dislike me dating her. I have even told him, about a month ago, that I was going to pursue his daughter. He did not object.

I am playing things extremely slow. I do not ever talk about the boyfriend. When she brings him up, I listen, but I never comment on him or his family. I do things for her when she asks. My response to her is “As you wish”. She likes The Princess Bride.

San Antonio only has two guys right now; one other guy and myself. We are producing more revenue that Ft. Worth than four guys. Her and I work very well together. Extremely well.

If she was single, no doubt we would be together. I’m just waiting things out. It will happen.

As for more kids, yes. In a heart beat. I didn’t get to be a full time dad. My ex wife robbed me. She has even mentioned about being a step mom, yet the guy she is with has no kids. I know she has to be referencing me. She has mentioned being a mom. Especially now that her younger brother just had his first kid.

I grew up in the church. My grandfather and dad were pastors. I lost my faith when my divorce happened, but I don’t think God gave up on me like I did him. These past 15 years have been my footprints in the sand moment. Everything I have worked for and lost had to happen to put me in a position to gain so much more. (Which I also find fascinating because Job is my favorite book in the Bible).

I could very well be putting the cart before the horse, but my gut tells me this is how it’s supposed to be. It feels right.

There is still a lot more, but I’m just typing this out real quick while I eat a sandwich.

• 1Like

Brad2770

She is definitely a rich girl. Being a guy that grew up poor, I have always had that dream of landing the rich girl (Cant Buy Me Love movie). Seriously, all of this just stimulates the things I desire. I would love to be able to work with my spouse. Anyways, one more pic-

36039DD0-2547-4138-B3A9-1DF2CF563269.jpeg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
She is definitely a rich girl. Being a guy that grew up poor, I have always had that dream of landing the rich girl (Cant Buy Me Love movie). Seriously, all of this just stimulates the things I desire. I would love to be able to work with my spouse. Anyways, one more pic-

View attachment 479251
Why is she sending you all these pics, did you ask for some? Her sending pics like this when she has a boyfriend is kind of another red flag…however if she’s ready to move on from him to you, cool I suppose.

• 1Like