i got some bad news guys

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
If the tranny looks good enough people would normally think its a woman I think its not gay. Odds of you finding and bedding said tranny is probably very slim, so thinking that having sex with trannys is alright probably means you're gay.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If the tranny looks good enough people would normally think its a woman I think its not gay. Odds of you finding and bedding said tranny is probably very slim, so thinking that having sex with trannys is alright probably means you're gay.
It probably depends on where you live. Certain ethnicities seem to pull it off better than others. In an episode of An Idiot Abroad, Karl was in Bangkok and they had arranged for him to spend an afternoon with some Thai trannies. At the end of it all he said "it's proper confused me".

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to make a flowchart where you can tick off various aspects of male, female and tranny body parts and what is touching what to see if it's gay or not. It's getting too confusing.

Like, if you fuck a girl who was born a girl, has girly parts, is actually pretty damn hot, but insists that she's really a guy called Dave, is that gay too? Or just bi?

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Like, if you fuck a girl who was born a girl, has girly parts, is actually pretty damn hot, but insists that she's really a guy called Dave, is that gay too? Or just bi?
If what I've recently read is true, isn't that rape?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The real question is how did Big P make this discovery? Was he searching for videos with Ramon and just happened upon this? Or was as he searching for shemales & ladyboys...

rrr_img_94634.jpg