i got some bad news guys

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
False. I searched on every news site and found no mention of these accusations.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If the tranny looks good enough people would normally think its a woman I think its not gay. Odds of you finding and bedding said tranny is probably very slim, so thinking that having sex with trannys is alright probably means you're gay.
You're still having anal sex with a man, just a man who's had tons of cosmetic surgery and been pumped full of estrogen. I don't care if the balls touch or not, that makes you very muchnotstraight. Which I don't have a problem with, but it bugs me when people talk about how attracted they are to trannies with massive dicks but "it's totally not gay because he had a boobjob and hormonal treatment." Like goddamn, just come to terms with your own weird spot on the kinsey scale instead of remaining in denial.

Like, if you fuck a girl who was born a girl, has girly parts, is actually pretty damn hot, but insists that she's really a guy called Dave, is that gay too? Or just bi?
No, it's straight, because you're having sex with a woman who is obviously a woman, just one who's messed up in the head.

It's really not that complicated. If you like having sex with regular women, you're straight. If you accidentally have sex with a post-op tranny who is so convincing nobody short of a doctor could tell the difference, you're still straight, just probably kinda grossed out after the fact. If you aren't grossed out after the fact, then you're starting to slide further along that Kinsey Scale. Anything beyond that... I don't know what the word is for someone who has a specific attraction to men with tits and medically induced feminine features, but it's definitely not straight.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
No, it's straight, because you're having sex with a woman who is obviously a woman, just one who's messed up in the head.

It's really not that complicated. If you like having sex with regular women, you're straight. If you accidentally have sex with a post-op tranny who is so convincing nobody short of a doctor could tell the difference, you're still straight, just probably kinda grossed out after the fact. If you aren't grossed out after the fact, then you're starting to slide further along that Kinsey Scale. Anything beyond that... I don't know what the word is for someone who has a specific attraction to men with tits and medically induced feminine features, but it's definitely not straight.
That sounds like...logic!? On the Internet? GTFO!!! Logic has no place on the Internet, especially not when discussing gender/feminism/racism! We don't like your kind here, shitlord!
mad.png

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Doesn't futanari involve hermaphrodites as opposed to surgically altered males?

Royal

Shower this thread in your futa sexpertise please.
That would be a quick shower, as it doesn't go beyond a couple of episodes of Ranma. An anime nerd friend of mine elaborated on the distinction in response to the question "So this is a tranny cartoon?".

Royal

There's a website watermark on the video. You should be able to find it on their site. Or you could PM Fedor.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Alright how about this. You walk up to a glory hole and there's a 25% chance it's a dude on the other side and 75% chance it's like fucking Jessic Alba on the other side. Do you risk it?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thanks. I knew it.
Motherfucker! A guy that fucks trannies was with an amazing chick, who only does girl-girl. What a waste of fuck....

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
We also need to add a provisionary clause to this discussion. Are you gay if you banged a tranny if you haven't had relations with another woman for over a year or have been married for longer than 10 years. Feel free to add whatever time tables you like, but I strongly believe this merits some thought.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This sounds intensely personal, Gonzy. And gay. But mostly gay. Banging a tranny after a dryspell is still that: banging a tranny. A dude pretending to be a chick. It really doesn't matter post or pre op; it is still a dude pretending to be a chick being banged by another dude. That's pretty homosexual.