i got some bad news guys

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How about a trannie (was a woman, now a man) fucks another trannie (man to woman), is it gay? Straight? Bi?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It really doesn't matter post or pre op; it is still a dude pretending to be a chick being banged by another dude. That's pretty homosexual.
What if the post-op tranny doesn't disclose the fact that they are a tranny and the fucker isn't perceptive enough to figure out that the fuckee was previously/is a dude?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
How about a trannie (was a woman, now a man) fucks another trannie (man to woman), is it gay? Straight? Bi?
To them it would be straight, and since it is a woman (still a woman) fucking a dude (still a dude) then it is scientifically heterosexual. Quite a round-about way for a guy to get his prostate tickled or something, but doesn't really change the underlying sexes involved.

What if the post-op tranny doesn't disclose the fact that they are a tranny and the fucker isn't perceptive enough to figure out that the fuckee was previously/is a dude?
The fucker might be confused or mislead that he's having homosexual intercourse, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still a dude banging a dude, hence homosexual.

Royal

I don't mean in a scientific, outside observer sense. Is the oblivious dude now gay/bi?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Another one I've wondered about for a long time after reading about a similar occurrence in the local news a few years back: A guy is dating a girl. The girl starts to undergo sex change and in the end completes the process. All the while the guy keeps dating her (now a him). Is the guy straight? Bi? Gay? Or just really fucked up in the head?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Another one I've wondered about for a long time after reading about a similar occurrence in the local news a few years back: A guy is dating a girl. The girl starts to undergo sex change and in the end completes the process. All the while the guy keeps dating her (now a him). Is the guy straight? Bi? Gay? Or just really fucked up in the head?
Gay by proxy.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think he is straight until the process is over then he would by definition be having sex with another man thus completely gay. Bi if he only gives her/him the meat thereafter.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm still confused why this thread was "bad news".

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Because Big P was hoping to undergo a sex change operation and bang Ramon as a woman, but now he'll just have to settle for buttsex

Royal

More tears for the fallen Bang Bus hero ...

1724243h.jpg

1414610439.50295.jpg

WTF with that wig?