I got unbanned but I'm looking to be banned again

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You know what sounds terrible? Being allergic to peanuts. No Reese's Cups. No PB&J. No PB and 'nanner sandwiches.

You sir, lead a half life.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The really sad part is a lot of people get diagnosed with a peanut allergy as children, and they get over it as adults... But they never know. Happened to my buddy.

Soygen, eat a spoonful of skippy ASAP. Report back.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm often told that. Since they could literally kill me, it's not something I can really feel like I'm missing out on, since I've never been able to enjoy them. I've accidentally eaten stuff with peanuts in it as recently as two years ago. Allergy still confirmed!

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm often told that. Since they could literally kill me, it's not something I can really feel like I'm missing out on, since I've never been able to enjoy them. I've accidentally eaten stuff with peanuts in it as recently as two years ago. Allergy still confirmed!
Just a bite and get your epiPen ready!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why are all the quotes broken and your usernames asking me to skype?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since living without PB&J isn't living at all dying from eating a PB&J sounds like an admirable way to go.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Why are all the quotes broken and your usernames asking me to skype?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
Quotes are broken because the admins turned the faggotry dial to 12 in the Rickshaw.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Peanuts suck, except in peanut butter. Being allergic to them isnt that big a deal.

Almonds are where its fucking at when it comes to nuts.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Cashews are probably my favorite. lurkingdirk's a close second.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Pad Thai sounds good if they removed the disgusting peanuts!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I might be able to rub it on externally. Will test and get back to you.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Please set up your video camera and post the video of the paramedics coming into your house with you unconscious on the floor and your dog licking peanut butter off your dong.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I bet his dong would be huge from the swelling though, so if you're gonna go out, huge exposed dong is probably the best you can hope for.